1. Complicated marriage 💞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She looked at abhi who was sitting beisde her and her heart beats fast seeing his gestures. The new atmosphere, new people made her to shiver a little.

The pandit asked them to take rounds and abhi sighed in irritation. He looked at his dadi who nodded her head to go ahead. With hesitation , as his kids were also present , abhi starts to take rounds with pragya. Then he filled her maang and that's when he saw her flawless beautiful face.

He was stuck with her innocent look and tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Aarav jumped in happiness as finally his wish got fulfilled.

Yes abhi agreed to this marriage only because of aarav beyond dadi's insistence.

' aarav..why can't you understand that I can't marry again..' abhi asked by taking him on his lap.

Aarav with frustrated look ' papa..you don't want aarav to be pampered by a mother.. I need mother's love which I didn't get these years.. '

' how can you sure that she will love you the same way you do.. what if she don't..? ' abhi questioned him.

' who will not love this handsome aarav..' he asked playefully while abhi chuckled at him.

' say yes to this papa..or else your aarav will not eat...' he turned his face in anger. Abhi surrendered to him making him happy.

Abhi and pragya got down from the mandap and took blessings from dadi and dasi. Purab and bulbul hugged them while aarav giggled by hugging dadi.

" Shall I leave now dadi..actually I am getting late for the meeting.." Abhi excused from them and moved towards his room. He gets ready and leaves from there.

Dadi started to introduce pragya to every one who attended the marriage. Aarav pleased arohi to meet pragya. She could not tolerate his amusement and thought to meet pragya.

" pragya.. this is arohi and aarav... abhi's kids.." Dadi introduced them to pragya who looked shocked at them. Aarav hugged her and arohi gave her forced smile.

' what..he is having kids..but why ma or dadi didn't informed me.. I am married to a man who already got married and have kids.. why ma accepted to this proposal..
And..whats happening here .. '

" i am so happy pragya aunty.." aarav said looking at pragya who gave a confused look. Dadi looked at her inconvinence and asked the kids to go and be with purab and bulbul.

" pragya beta..what happened? I hope sarla informed you about this.. Abhi married you to get their custody. I have to say tho pragya..he never had a peaceful life with that witch after aarav born..she started to think about her career and modeling than her kids and family. Soon we came to know that she have an illegal relationship with her boss and abhi gave divorce to her which was a mutual one..she too went because she found him more wealthy than abhi... soon he left her as he was married and to live luxurious she wants abhi's money now.. so she filed a complaint as of she loves them.. " dadi said what happened in their lives.

' how can a mother be cruel..? She left her family for her happiness... didn't thought about her kids atleast for once .. what kind of a women she is..' pragya thought.

" pragya.. Abhi was broken down after she left as he could not take it easily. He wants to get married only for kids but I want him to marry for himself.." Dadi held pragya's hand .