little known facts about Pennywise

1. He has no reel shape or form

2. Pennywise must oby the law's of nature .... Meaning for example he can't go through wall unless he shape shifted or takes a form that can go through the wall like a ghost.

I no that what most of you are thinking he can teleport.
It seem as far as my knowledge goes its is the only think that he can do out side the law's of nature.

3. Pennywise services the losers club even when they go after him for the second time in 27 years. He is mentioned in other Steven King novels like the dark tower. But it is not to say it will happen in the movie.

4. Pennywise slept very very long on planet earth before he first killed.

5. He can make you for get. Some of you must of wander why the town is not in a panic or a leaves Derry it because Pennywise brain wash them.

I know I said he have to oby the law's of nature but as far as I know it only counts to his form or shape shifting.

6. He has no weakness except for no fear like the loser club showed and every thing that represents no fear.

7. You can only see Pennywise if you believe or see something and/or if he wants you to see him like he has done for example Ben only reason Ben got to see Pennywise is because of him studying the history and he BELIEVES there is some thing in the town killing people.... Bill because of his dead brother.... Ok let give another different example Eddie passing the creepy house WHERE Pennywise lives. And plus Pennywise let you see him when he wants you to see him this counts if you haven't seen or come in any kinds of contact with him.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆•

Disclaimer: it may not be a hundred present correct but its very close .... Please don't hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hey guy I have read my book all over again and have notice I wrote a lot of smut....almost after every chapter...I ask you if I have to stop it or just lower the amount I put in or keep it all the same and continue as ever.

**************************•

Please comment and comment if you have any questions.