"O-okay, I'll let you know when I get there. Thank you." 

"Drive safely," I pressed with warning before hanging up the phone. 

"Your daughter?" He questioned. I scoffed. 

"She's young, but not young enough to be my daughter," I spoke. "I don't have children." 

He folded his arms. "I don't think you'd honestly tell me if you did have any."

"I wouldn't," I spoke honestly. "So, can you get me out of here?" I spoke, I was antsy as ever now. 

"What happened?" He questioned. "Joker must not be dead because you're still in one piece, but it looks like something else is troubling you."

I bit my lip and turned my head, refusing to meet his gaze. "Yeah. All of
Joker's henchmen died. My old friend Will died. Three girls of mine, the ones in my hospital, they. . . Zero Xavier killed them."

"Everyone died in the explosion?" Batman asked, he looked shocked. I grimly shook my head."

"No," I spoke with gritted teeth. "My girls and The Joker made it, Zero Xavier didn't see Tammy, who was already in the back of the van with Joker, and he shot the other three. In front of Tammy." I clenched my fist again, this time drawing blood, my nails sinking into my own palm. "Joker is still out of it, but my nurse is awake and traumatized, and she needs my attention. So I need to leave."

"Okay," Batman spoke. He clicked a button, and the Batmobile roared to life. I turned to him with wide eyes. "Get in," he spoke casually, the roof slid out to allow him to hop into the driver's seat. I hopped in the passenger seat. 

Holy shit, I was a passenger in the Batmobile. This thing was legendary. I always admired it, although I seldom saw it. Suddenly. my vision was impaired by a screen blocking the windshield, but after a few minutes, my vision was granted back, and I had no idea where we were. I didn't know where we exited from. Smart, keeping the Batcave secret from me.

He made a sharp turn and I realized where we were. We were around the fancy hilltop houses. "How the hell did we make it here?" I questioned, knowing the first entrance I took was the small island off near Arkham Asylum. It was crazy how intricate the tunnels under Gotham were, all belonging to Batman's underground cave. 

"I'm not going to tell you that," He spoke before weaving through traffic. I gripped onto the handle, letting out a scream in shock as he slammed the gas and flew through a red light, swerving out of the way of a bus.

"And we're the criminals?" I gasped, my hand on my chest. "Joker drives crazy, yes, but you nearly got nailed by that bus!"

"You have little faith in me," He spoke with a cocky grin. He got me to my location in about five minutes. By the time we arrived, I was a shaking, stumbling paranoid mess. The Batmobile was cool and all, but man, Wayne drove like a maniac. "I'll send you more details later."

"How?" I questioned, taking off my seat belt and hopping out of the car. 

"Look at the sky tonight," He spoke before closing his roof and zooming off, leaving me no chance to ask more questions. I rolled my eyes. Of course.

I turned to the rock and typed the code, standing back as the rock made a depressurized noise, sliding to the left, opening the ground wider, wider, wider until there was a ramp leading down to a rusty, old looking elevator. I stepped in the elevator, the ground closed back up, the rock sliding back above me, sealing the last beam of light before I was enveloped in total darkness.

After a few minutes, the light was granted back to me, and I looked at the panic room now. Tammy was sitting next to Joker, reading his vitals. Her arm was wrapped up, she seemed to have tied a tourniquet and used basic medical knowledge to at least stop some of the bleeding until I arrived. 

She quickly looked at me once the elevator landed, a look of relief on her face as I walked into the room.

She ran to me, surprising me by enveloping me in a hug. I blinked, then looked down at the young girl. She was my youngest nurse, after all.

I hugged her back as she sobbed, but I stopped once I felt my side moisten. I looked down to see that her wrapped, stubbed arm was against my side. And it was bleeding heavily once more.

I quickly pulled myself away from her to open the medical cabinets. "Sit down," I said quickly. She did what I said, on the gurney next to Joker's. 

"You haven't even looked at Joker," She spoke.

"I trust your knowledge, you looked at his vitals. You, on the other hand, need my attention before you go into fucking shock," I spoke. I was surprised she hadn't already, but she was trained to respond fast in bloody, grim situations. 

I started to work on her hand after setting her up to the bed. I checked her heart rate, her blood pressure, everything before I started my operation.