57

"Oh? Yeri? Suga?"

"Oh? Yeri? Suga?"

Yeri and Suga looked to the person who just spoke.

Jeon Jungkook.

"J-jungkook.." Yeri muttered under her breath as she slowly stood up from the floor, where she was sitting.

"Oh, hey kook!" Yoongi waved. "Is she the one?" He winked at the maknae making Jungkook tilt his head in confusion.

"How..?" He asked.

"About that---" Yeri was about to answer but Yoongi quickly answered.

"Yes, so about that, I was about to leave the dorm because of some schedule and she was about to knock I guess so I let her in and I accompanied her while waiting for you." Yoongi said, making Jungkook slowly nod his head as he get what his hyung just said.

"Speaking of the schedule, I got to go now. Time's running!" Yoongi bid a goodbye before leaving the dorm.

Leaving Yeri and Jungkook behind.

"So.." Jungkook started. "Uhm.. Kim Yerim.. Can I ask a question?"

"Silly.. You're already asking me a question!" Yeri stuck her tongue out, making Jungkook smile.

She's an angel. Jungkook thought.

"So.. A-are we.. Uhmm.." Jungkook didn't know how to say it.

"Uhm.. Ah.. Are we.. Uh.."

"What is it, Jeon?"

"Are we o-official now?" He asked, nervously.

Yeri was shocked for a moment and froze for some time making Jungkook shake his head.

"I-I mean if you're not rea--"

"Y-yes, Jungkook. Why not?"