Chapter 27 💙

KenTrell DeSean .💙

"Bitch Don't Lie On Me ,, Ian Neva Slept W/ Yo Ass"

"So all that shit you said I love you and shit was a lie" she turned Ha head looking at me

"Olivia get yo sister for I beat the bitch face in" I rubbed my hands down my face.

Olivia stood from the couch looking between the two of us, before she started laughing a little.

"Foreal Kentrell" she questioned raising her eye brow as she stared at me with hate, hurt and betrayal.

"Aye lil bit be coo it's good" Bennie grabbed Olivia

"Yo Liv you really think I would do that too you mane" I stared at her with anger

Daijah Laughed "Just stop the bs Trell you know you want me"

"Bitch stop dick riding my homie foh hoe ass" ben came outta Know here speaking

Olivia Rodriguez Jones .💙

"Right" I laughed as I stood up placing my hair in a ponytail.

Yes, I was about to fight my little sister. I'm tired of her coming into my own home trying to manipulate me into walking out of my VERY HAPPY relationship. I took the kindness out of my heart to give her a place to stay, and she very well took advantage of that. First, she tries fucking him then she lies directly to my face.

"Daijah" I chuckled as I put my left hand into my right stepping a little closer to her. "Why you always fucking lying" I stepped a little closer as she backed away. "Why The Fuck you lying? Stop fucking lying" Kd sung from behind me causing me to turn around and mug him.

"Bab-" Kentrell started but I stuck my hand out cutting him off. "Bitch I was nice enough to allow you to stay here against my mans will! Then you have the audacity to sit here and disrespect him in his own fucking house?" I rose my eyebrow "Didnt he put you out last night? Midnight tonight remember?" I rose my eyes stepping closer to her.

"I've given you warning after fucking warning Daijah" I pointed my finger in her face. "I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but now Im tired of sparing yo stupid ass" I then swung allowing my fist to connect to her face. "Quit acting like you dont know wassup with me because I will dog the fuck out of you" I bucked at her as she held her bloody nose. "You lucky you my sister or I would've broke ya fuckin jaw" I mugged as I angrily stared at her. "Now get out! If I come back down these stairs and you aint gone Jesus take the wheel" I tightened my hands as I bumped past her.

I heard the stairs creak behind me, most likely meaning Ken decided to follow me.

"Baby" he stopped me before I entered our room. I turned around giving him a scowl as he grabbed my hand. "You didn't have to hit her" he straight faced me. "That's still Your Sister" he said causing me to shrug my shoulders. "And The Lil Bitch Dont respect me so fuck her"

"You Know ian fuck ha ,, I wouldn't do you like that" KenTrell grabbed me arm stoping me for walking away

"Wouldn't Be the first time you cheated so idm"

He sighed "Man istg ian doin this with you rn ,, I'm finna head too the studio do you shorty"

"Bye tf" I mugged "Lemme post on Instagram real quick"