Record 1: I am Blessed

Life can be lonely sometimes, but it's great and wonderful most of the time.

Humans are destined to live once in a lifetime. And we ought to live to the fullest to where we are purposely created. But most of us are living ungrateful and wanted this single life to just end because of the pressure this world brings. I didn't mean life is easy, of course it isn't. Trials, challenges, struggles, problems, troubles and so on that causes life so hard to live are there. They are visible and able to harm our mind, our heart and our whole lives.  This are the reasons why we limit ourselves to explore, to enjoy and to live.

But a hidden fact about life is we are all been blessed. We just didn't noticed it or we don't want to see it.

Before Jesus was born, this life doesn't have worth anymore. It was hard to live because, our sins are only covered by the blood of poor sheep we are offering as sin sacrifice to God. But Jesus came, from heaven to the womb of the virgin mary. He was bord, crucified and died to save us. He is holy, the only sinless man. But God sacrificed Him, his only son for everyone. Who are we to received such love? We are only part of God creation, created to worship Him. But we gone astray, we followed our own desire and became proud of our achievement. We thought we don't need God anymore, but fact be told, we are nothing if God is not within us. And the Lord knew it because he created us, so because of His great love to all humankind, he gave his son. We need to see it, we need to hear it, we need to put it in our heart and we need to live according to it. And found that whatever hardened us in this world, whatever challenging us in this world and whatever things that pushing us down, breaking us, crashing our spirit are nothing to the love of God unto us.

His love is enough to live a life of blessedness. Jesus already won the victory, not only for him but so that everyone will become victor. Sometimes, we are only the one who's making our situation very hard. Who's putting ourselves into prison and loser all over again and again. But the fact is we are already been healed and been given freedom. We just need to live with it in our mind and in our heart.

We already had the power to be happy, victor, achiever, overcomer and the power to enjoy this life we have through Jesus Christ. We are blessed. We are loved.

Appreciate little things in life, and realized they were big miracles and big blessings.

My life is not as happy as I always describe it. I am such a crying baby pressured and worrying many things in my life. Got destructed and fell down because of life judgement and people's judgement. These blinded me of God's works in my life.

God blessed me and loved me. And He will always will. He made me his daughter through Jesus Christ and I belong to him. I do not know what tomorrow may bring but I am sure He will always walk with me and will never ever forsaken me.

I'll soon enter the next chapter of my life as a married woman. I know a lot of things are waiting ahead of me, maybe some are good and some are bad, I don't know yet and I am letting God to handle it. I want Him to guide me to whatever things I will be doing, to give me wisdom in every decision making I will be facing and continue to comfort me when unwanted things will come on my way. I need God to remind me of His great love. So that I will always go back to his arms and always find rest on Him alone.