Chapter Fifty Nine.

*Next Morning*

"There you go. Beautiful." Anastasia said to her models.

She was doing a photoshoot for the next issue of her magazine and James was photographing the models for an article. Amber and Alyssia approached her and stood beside her, watching the photoshoot.

"When is Joan supposed to get here?" Amber asked her.

"She should be here in about thirty minutes." Anastasia nodded.

Her phone began to ring and she grabbed it from her pocket before pressing accept.

"Hello?"

"Ana. Hi, it's Joan."

"Hey, sweet. Are you on your way?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. Is it possible to get a venti mocha frappuccino? I didn't have time to stop off since I like being on time to things." Joan wondered.

"Yes, of course. I'll get my assistant on it right away."

"Thank you. I'll be there very soon."

"Ok, hon. See you in a few."

Anastasia hung up the phone and looked over at Alyssia.

"Alyssia, please make a run to Starbucks and pick up a venti mocha frappuccino for Joan. Also, get a grande strawberry and creme frappuccino." She informed her.

"And a grande vanilla bean for me, please." Amber added.

"Got it. I'll be right back." Alyssia nodded her head and walked out.

"She has really made tremendous progress." Amber told Anastasia.

"Tell me about it. That is not the same girl that joined the team months ago. I like this girl way more, though." Anastasia admitted.

"Agreed."

A few minutes later, the door opened and Joan came in with her bodyguard. Anastasia smiled and blew her a kiss.

"There she is, the beautiful Joan Smalls." Anastasia greeted her.

"Anastasia, my love. How are you?" Joan smiled and gave her a hug.

"I'm great. Are you ready to shoot?"

"Most definitely."

"Great. Alyssia should be back any second with your drink and Amber will guide you to your dressing room. Stacy and Nadia will be doing your hair and makeup. We'll be doing about five looks for you today." Anastasia informed her.

"Sounds good." Joan smiled.

"Amber, please take her to the dressing room."

"Right away. Follow me, Miss Smalls." Amber told Joan.

"Please, call me Joan."

Amber walked towards the dressing room with Joan, Stacy and Nadia following behind. Anastasia went up to James, who was finishing up with the other models.

"So how are things looking over here?" She asked him.

"They are looking great. The girls are doing a fantastic job." James gave a thumbs up as he snapped some more photos of the girls.

"Great, great."

Alyssia came back with the drinks and she gave Anastasia and Amber theirs before taking Joan hers. After about thirty minutes, it was time for Joan to have her time in front of the camera. She came out of the dressing room in a floral two piece dress with a pair of white open toed ankle strapped wedges and her hair was in curls.