Birthday Happiness // Bonus Chapter

savanna's outfit is up top (if it works lol)

savanna's outfit is up top (if it works lol). this chapter is all original and a bit of a bonus so i hope you guys enjoy!

--

When Veronica scrambled into my room telling me to dress up, a lot of scenarios ran through my mind. First was that we were being dragged to another business dinner. Second, Ronnie wanted to have a photo shoot. Third, we were on a mission.

I was leaning more towards the third option so I guessed. I chose a gray lace-up sweater with black leggings and a jean jacket. I wore my new, white Adidas sneakers as well. I was finishing up some makeup when my sister entered the room, Betty behind her.

"Hi, sunshine," Ronnie greeted as she set a coffee in front of me.

I looked at her suspiciously. "What are you up to?"

She looked offended. "Who, muah? Just giving my favorite sister her morning coffee. Betty and I were going to run a few errands and we want you to join." She leaned against my counter, a persuasive look on her face.

I glanced at Betty before shrugging. "Fine. You're definitely up to something though, Ron." I finished my eyeliner before standing to grab my purse. "Where are we off to first?"

Betty looped her arm through mine as she tugged me out the door. "Pop's first, lunch time. Then, we're heading to the bookstore."

Pop's was somewhat empty when we arrived. Betty, once again, dragged me to the door. She barely gave me enough time to lock the car before yanking on my arm. I gave Ronnie a look but she shrugged in return. Betty must be really excited for today.

"Archie, Jughead." Veronica smiled and nodded curtly at the two boys. She slid in next to Archie, Betty following her as I took my spot by Jug.

I turned to the raven haired boy next to me as Ronnie ordered food. "Do you know what they're up to?"

Jughead gave me a small grin. "Those two? Their usual shenanigans to be honest. I have no idea."

I gave him a nod as I turned back to face the rest of the table. "Arch, how are you?"

The redhead smiled. "Living the dream. What about you?"

I shrugged. "As good as can be with everything that happened. How was everyone's Christmas?"

Betty clapped her hands. "It was so good! I got so many cute things for the B&G office. I can't wait to finally redecorate the place and make it seem more...alive."

"Of course you'd get excited over redecorating," Ronnie scoffed but then paused. "Yeah, okay, I would too."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Archie, what about you?"

"Got a cool amp for the garage. Mom sent down a whole collection of sheet music for me to try out so I'll be busy for the next few weeks, yeah." He leaned on the table, his smile only growing. "Jug, how was everything?"