Counting The Days Part 1.

Y/N POV.

The months have been flying by and the wedding day is getting closer. Myself and Hailey have been busy settling everything down and making sure that everything goes how its planned. After the whole thing we had with Lauren and stuff we've gotten closer and I even got Hailey to meet with Lauren and talk.

I suggested that she talk with her and stuff so she knows that we're over each other and know the boundaries that are set. After the lunch that they had,they got along well and sometimes talk. I was shocked to say the least but I was happy that she didn't feel so threatened anymore.

We've been making sure that everyone has been getting set for the wedding and it was getting stressful. Invitations were sent out, venues were getting arranged, our house was getting redone. The house was perfect but there were certain things that I wanted. But I think everyone was more excited about the bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Kendall:"Party time!"She yelled walking into our house making me groan and hide my head in Hailey's neck.

Hailey:"We just wanted sleep!"She yelled dramatically and cuddled me closer making everyone stand in front of us and groan.

Zayn:"Guys wake up"He said making Hailey groan and sit up while I stayed in place and groan.

Y/n:"My girl and I have been working our asses off these last few months with work and wedding planning. We wanted some time together and hopefully some sex but with you all it seems to never happen!"I said annoyed making everyone look at me shocked.

Hailey:"Told you it wasn't just me"She said looking at the girls who shook their heads.

Y/n:"Okay, sorry for snapping and yelling. I'm just tired and lacking rest"I mumbled sitting up and pulling Hailey closer to me so I could feel somewhat better.

Abel:"Looks like you're lacking some action to"He said making me chuckle a little.

Hailey:"You have no idea"She said taking everyone by surprise including me.

Bella:"Uh anyways"She said making a grossed out face making myself and Hailey laugh a little"Its getting closer to the wedding which means...."She said trailing off making Taco smile big.

Taco:"Bachelor party time!"He yelled doing a dance making them all follow. I laughed at them while Hailey giggled and shook her head. I moved my arm around her shoulder and looked at our crazy friends.

Y/n:"Alright so wants happening?"I asked making a evil grin spread on Payton's lips.

Payton:"Well, since I'm best women or whatever I'm planning something which I'm sure you would love"She said making me hum while Hailey pointed a finger at her.

Hailey:"One rule Payton"She said making her look at my fiance nervously"No exs! I don't need anymore more of her ex side hoes popping up"She said making me look at her offended.

Y/n:"It was a phase! There wasn't much"I said making her look at me and raise a eyebrow.

Hailey:"I'm sure"She said making me pout while the others laughed.

Alex:"Now since the wedding is in-"

Alaia:"Within a few weeks actually"She said making Alex nod and face us again.

Alex:"We planned something amazing! We wanted to do it a day or two before the wedding but we don't want anything to the happen like the Hangover"He said making us all laugh since that movie was insane.

Gigi:"And knowing y'all and Y/n some of that might just happen"She said making us all look at her.

Abel:"That's offensive! Where the fuck are we going to a tiger from?!"He asked making the girl giggle whole we shook our head at him.