Chapter 11

"So Far Away"

YOONGI

Wow. Jin hyung's house is very nice, it was a fair-sized two storey house. It was neat with wooden furnitures and floral decorations. The garden on the porch had a lot of beautiful smelling flowers and herbs. I was shy, yes, but Jin hyung's mom was so cheery and sweet. She was very beautiful and looked a lot like hyung.

"Seokjin-sshhi, take your friend upstairs for a shower he might get sick, I'll just go make something for you two" she smiled at us and went to the kitchen "Come on Su-" "Seokjin I said take him upstairs!" "We're going eomma!" "Come on" he took me upstairs to his room.

It was white with pastel floral decorations and Mario shit everywhere, it was pretty neat too.

He went to his dresser and grabbed some clothes, a sweater with a panda plastered on the middle and a hood with panda ears and teddy beat pajamas. He looked at me and grinned, I glared at him ".... No...." "Aaaw C'mon Suga-sshhi! You'll look adorable in this!" "Nu-uh not gonna happen" "Please?" "No" "Pwease?!" "No!" Pweeeaaaaase???!!!!" "FUCK NO!" he pouted "Fiiiiiiine"

"What's going on up there!? Not in my house!" I heard his mom shout and I blushed "Eomma! What!?" "Oh I thought- nothing sweetie!" Hyung facepalmed himself.

He went back to his dresser and grabbed a whitish-pink long sleeves and gray jogging pants. "Are these fine now?" "They're okay" he gave them to me "The bathroom is in the second right door, I'll be showering in the other bathroom just go downstairs when you're done" I nodded and proceeded to the shower.

I turned on the shower and let the hot water seep to my skin. I remembered how we played in the playground today. It made me feel young, free and... Happy. I couldn't help but smile.

I went out the shower and got changed. Jin hyung's clothes were quite big on me specially the long sleeves but they were comfortable and I just pulled on the string of the jogging pants to fit me better, they smelled really nice too, not to be creepy or anything.

I went downstairs, I didn't see hyung so I decided to go up again "Ah, sweetie, come sit on the couch I made some cookies and noodles also some sushi" Mrs. Kim said as she placed the tray of food with a littke vase and a flower on the little living room table, I hesitated but awkwardly sat on the couch "Ah, don't be shy, I'm guessing you're Yoongi, Seokjin-ah told me quite a lot about you" she softly giggled and I blushed, hyung had been talking about me?

She sat on a single couch on the left "How did you and Jin-sshhi met?" She softly asked hands on her chin "Well um" I started "We met on the hidden garden not too far from school, he was having a little picnic and I paid a visit and I just saw him there" "Mmm" I could tell she was expecting for me to say more "Then uh, a little while later I found out he was my new roommate...." "Ooooh owkay" "But it isn't exactly the first time we met?" Her eyebrows scrunched up a bit "Why's that?"

"When I was 7, I visited my grandma, I was originally from Daegu and she didn't live that far from here and she took me to the park one day. The park that has a school house Jin hyung mentioned he went summer schooling to, well he was getting picked on by some bullies and started crying so I helped him and we played and became friends" it came out easily, hyung's mom was a very comfortable person and is a good listener like him.

"Ah, you must be the Suga he'd been talking a lot when he was younger" she gently chuckled "He used to beg me every day to take him to the park even just for a little bit because Suga might be waiting for him, he never gave up on you, you know" she smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, I feel really guilty, last time I went to that park I was 11, almost 12 actually, on my grandma's funeral, I escaped and ran to the park, I guess I was really upset at that time, but sadly I didn't see Jin hyung again and it started to rain heavily and my parents forced me to go back saying he doesn't really exist" I internally sighed at the memory. I had to make myself to believe everyday that he was real, everything was real, not just a dream or a fantasy I badly wanted to happen, I wanted Jinnie to be real, and I wanted what happened that day not a dream nor a lost memory.