Ch 3 Of The Biker Girl

Jackson's POV

I was brought into the visiting center and saw a person in a marine uniform. My heart broke. I walked over not moving in front of them.

"Is she dead?" I whispered not trusting my voice.

"Nope." A familiar voice said and the person turned and it was Mia. She got up and I hugged her. When she pulled away she hit my shoulder.

"That's for not telling me you got the doc pregnant asshole." She said and I chuckled and pulled her into a hug again. We talked than she said send Bobby but not a word to him.

Bobby's POV

Happy nor Jax would tell me who it was that wanted to see us all one by one. I walked in and there stood a marine looking outside a window. I couldn't see who it was.

"She dead?" I asked coldly.

"Y'know Jackson asked the same thing. Have you no faith in me?" They asked and turned. There stood Mia. I started to cry and hugged her. I was so happy she was home. We sat down and she told me all about what happened.

"I'm gonna probably see someone to talk about my PTSD. The shit I seen over there broke me Bobby." She said and I held her hands.

"It gets better baby I promise." I said and she nodded. I wiped her tears that fell.

"Now explain the eye." I said and she smiled.

"Happy said the same thing." She said and I nodded.

"I got kidnapped again but was held for a month this time. Man that's what broke me the most. My eye scar is the only visible scar. I have more over my body. I had 4 men with me when the ambush happened. They died on sight. The men that were with me went through basic with me. They had kids one of them had a grandkid on the way." She said and more tears fell. Our strong girl was broke.

"I'll be okay. I got all of you guys and you only have 6 months left to serve." She said and I nodded wiping her eyes.

"Send Juice but not a word to anyone." She said and I chuckled and we stood up and hugged.

Tig's POV

It was my turn. Jax, Happy, Bobby and Juice had dried tears so I thought the worse that our Mia was dead. I walked in and the guard said good luck.

"She's dead isn't she? The others that you seen had dried tears when they came back. Just tell me it was fast?" I said when I seen the uniform.

"I'm home Trager." They said and turned around.

"My Mia." I cried and tackled her into a hug. She chuckled and hugged me back we sat and talked for a bit than I had to send Clay in.

Clay's POV

I don't know what is going on but I hope our princess wasn't dead. Tig came back wiping his eyes and sniffling.

"Your turn Clay." He muttered and sat down. I got up and was taken to the visitor center. I saw the uniform and my heart shattered.

"I'm not gonna ask what they asked just tell me that she's not dead and she's coming home and thought it would be funny to send you." I said as tears fell.

"Well I'm home and not dead." They said and turned. There stood our princess. She looked exhausted and had a scar on her right eye.

"Princess." I said and pulled her into a loving hug.

"I missed you guys so much, Clay. I was going insane. I forgot how bad being deployed was." She said sniffling. We pulled away and sat down.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked and she sighed.