Come back for me?

Ok so you guys spoke and I answered! I decided to post up another chapter for you guys so I hope you enjoy! Just for warning harry does have a accident in this story and you'll see why later but if you don't want to read about then just skip over it! I hope you guys enjoy! Vote and Leave a comment if you want another chapter!

Harry's POV:

The next morning I actually woke up in a bed. It was so warm and soft and actually had blankets and they weren't dirty. I thought my old mattress was comfortable but boy was i wrong! I sat up and glanced around the room, there wasn't much here except a dresser and the walls were painted a light shade of blue. I groaned as I went to stand up, everything hurt pretty bad. I was sore to say the least, I could barely fucking move but I needed to stand up. The more I lie down the worse it's gonna be to actually move. I've learned from experience. Just as I got out of bed someone knocked on the door. I didn't answer, I just stood there like a dear in head lights. I could hear whispering outside the door. Being curious I walked up to the door quietly and put my ear against it to listen.

" well maybe he isn't awake yet "

" I could of swore I heard something in there "

" I think your just hearing things "

" no I did! Sounded like he was in pain...should we go in? ".

I began to panic as I tried thinking of what to do. I definitely didn't want them in here...it sounded like more then two people and it didn't include the guy I cried on last night. I listened to the door one last time to see if he would actually come in.

" well you can go check on him then since your so worried ".

" yeah, we're headed downstairs for some food! ".

" fine, I will then! At least someone is kind enough to check on him ".

Before I knew it the door was opening and it slammed straight into my forehead. I groaned as I backed up a bit and rubbed the assaulted spot on my head.

" sorry mate, I didn't mean to hurt you more! Here let me see ". Whoever was here said, taking my hand away from my face.

I watched as his bright blue eyes danced across my features. He wore a smile the entire time and would look into my eyes every now and then. His skin was kinda tan and his brown feathered hair was a mess but he was...I don't know. He was just him I guess...I don't really know how to express certain emotions. He took one final glance before backing away a bit.

" I think you'll live, there's not even a bump there ". He grinned, making me back up a bit from being uncomfortable.

He kinda frowned as he looked around the room as if he never saw it before. He then cleared his throat which got my attention and he stuck his hand out.

" well, I'm Louis...I was the one who helped bandage you up last night, which you probably don't remember cause you were unconscious at the time. But yeah, I'm Louis ". He rambled, his hand still outstretched towards me.

I didn't make a move to touch his hand though. I didn't know if he would grab onto my wrist and throw me around or just dig his nails into my skin until my scars bled. I kinda just looked away hoping he got the hint. I didn't want to be rude I'm just acting on instinct. He ended up just nodding and stuffing his hands back into his pocket.

" right then, you don't talk much do ya curly? I mean we did save your life, would be nice to hear your voice in return of it ". He chuckled, I could tell he was trying to joke around but that did nothing but hurt my feelings.

I would say " thank you " or even talk to them in general but I just can't. They'll make fun of me and throw me on the street like my mother did. They might even beat me up, I just don't want to risk anything! What if they think I'm weird and think something is wrong with me? I mean there is but I don't want them to know that.