Epilouge

I'm afraid to say that the story is coming to its end. Lexa and I, we'd never been better.

It was late one night. Lexa has called and woke me up.
"Hey Clarke, can you come over? It's important," Lexa asked.
I ran over to her house as fast as possible, "What was so important that I had to wake up for?" I asked.
"First of all, it's 2am. Second, if there's one quote you'd have to live by forever, what would it be?"
"What? This is the important thing?"
"C'mon, just answer it!"
"Okay it's um, 'be a little kinder than you think you have to' I think,"
"Mine was, 'never eat something bigger than your ass' but I feel kinda dumb now,"
"That's uh inspiring,"
"Okay so this all was maybe just an excuse to see you again,"
"Really, I had no idea. You don't need an excuse for that, by the way,"

I had no idea where I stood with Lexa. We were more than friends, yes, but I needed some kind of sign. A sign that would make it clear that she was ready. And one day I got that sign, so when I caught her staring at my lips, I decided to let out my inner casanova, and make my last attempt at winning the girls heart. Little did I know, I already got it.

"Remember when you asked me what I know about loneliness?" I asked, "My mom, she can't see colors. She has been lying to my dad and I the entire time. Raven and all the others, they don't get me. It seems like they see everything the exact opposite as I do. I've felt alone me entire life, until you came along. I used to spend nights worrying, but now all I have to do is think of you, and everything is alright,"
"I... I love you too, babe" Lexa said.

"Once I met you, my world had color and I saw it from a better perspective. It was beautiful and I had you to thank for it." Thank you Lexa for everything we went through for me to have you. I love you, forever and always.
Love,
Clarke.