Arguments and Injuries

"I am outta here." Y/N exclaimed as she began marching away from where her girlfriend stood.

"Oh okay, you're just gonna leave now?" Chloe shouted back.

"We all have to eventually; it might as well be now. If you all knew what was good for you you'd follow me." The brunette turned and continued marching back towards where the Bella's tent was set up. The sound of Emily yelling out to her was muffled by the sound of a chord snapping and a net lifting her from the ground. Several Bella's started screaming and running towards where the athlete was suspended in the air.

"Well, well, well... Look who needs our help." Chloe said smugly as she walked towards the group.

"Not cool guys!" Y/N shouted, her pleading eyes shooting down to meet Chloe's gaze.

"No what's not cool is you taking out your frustrations on us!" She didn't say it, but everyone knew that Chloe meant "me" when she said "us."

"Really?! That's what you're gonna say to me right now? Help me! I'm dying. I'm dying." Y/N yelled causing the redhead to pause in genuine concern before regaining her composure. The chord holding Y/N in the air slipped and dropped her a few feet closer to the ground making everyone start screaming again.

All of the Bella's began frantically yelling and Chloe heard Aubrey say something about ladders promoting hierarchies but none of it mattered at the moment. All she could see was the panic and regret in Y/N's eyes.

"Bella's, teamwork! We have to get her down!" She yelled. Just as the girls began getting into formation to lift each other up they heard the rope snap and Y/N was dropped to the ground with a loud thud. Y/N let out a small cry in pain and Cynthia-Rose and Stacie rushed forward to help her up. She carefully stood up, wincing in pain and muttering "I'm fine" to all of the girls asking if she was okay. The taller girl looked at Chloe with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered before taking off towards the tent again. Chloe turned and looked helplessly at Aubrey who nodded her head.

"Go after her. I'll keep an eye on them." She said gesturing to the Bella's as Chloe smiled gratefully and began to chase after Y/N.

"Y/N? Where are you Y/N/N?" Chloe yelled as she searched around their campsite. The sound of sniffling from inside the tent caught her attention and she quietly stepped in. Y/N was sitting on the ground cradling her stomach with tears rolling down her face.

"Honey... I'm so sorry." Chloe whispered as she walked over and sat down beside Y/N. The taller girl took a deep breath and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You didn't deserve that I'm just really stressed lately." She said.

"I know baby. Come here." Chloe said sadly, reaching out for Y/N to scoot closer. The brunette attempted to lift herself up slightly but winced in pain as she did. Chloe's brow furrowed in concern.

"Y/N/N are you okay? Did you get hurt when you fell?" She asked, worry lacing her voice. Y/N shook her head and avoided Chloe's gaze. The older girl sighed, seeing straight through Y/N's lie, and grabbed her hands.

"Y/N, look at me." Y/E/C met cerulean blue, both pleading for different things. "Baby I know when you're lying. You don't have to act strong all the time. Now please, tell me the truth. Did you get hurt when you fell?" Y/N sighed.

"I don't know. I think I hurt my ribs." She said, moving her hand to gesture to her side. Chloe immediately went into doctor mode. She had decided to stay at Barden for med school following their win of the ICCA's so that she could stay near Y/N and continue competing with the Bella's.