Mad Maddy

Andy:....... I'll tell you when everyone is ready for it

Alfred: Ok man just... tell us when you're ready.

Patty: GUYS COME HERE!

Everyone Rushed to Patty 

Patty: I found this note

R҉u҉n҉ ҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉n҉e҉x҉t҉

҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉T҉o҉

҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉R҉u҉n҉ ҉t҉r҉e҉e҉

҉R҉u҉u҉n҉ ҉i҉n҉w҉e҉d҉i҉n҉e҉i҉f҉n҉r҉n҉t҉g҉i҉h҉r҉j҉9҉n҉i҉e҉n҉h҉i҉i҉v҉f҉g҉v҉n҉i҉k҉

Jon: What does that say?

Jane: Here let me take a look.

Jane: It's a glitch language or something?

Suddenly a sharp pain was felt by all of the student

Everyone yelps in pain

oƚ ƚ|ɘᎸ I ƚɒʜw ꙅi ꙅꙅɘᴎʞɿɒᗡ bᴎɒ ᴎiɒꟼ

~10 minutes later~

Jane: Ughh what happened? Guys?( Darkness filled my eyes). I couldn't see.

jane: GUYS ARE YOU OKAY?

Jon: SHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP.

Jane: Okay I'll be quiet.

Jon: The others are gone we need to find them. 

Jane: Ok fine.... but I'm hungry.

Jon: REALLY THEY ARE GONE AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND YOUR HUNGRY!

Jane: But I didn't eat breakfast. 

Jon: Oh my F**k just deal with it.

Jane: Tch fine.

Jane tried to move but got held back.

Jane: I cant move, can you?

Jon: Agh no.

Suddenly a deep woman's voice filled both of their ears saying, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?  

Jane: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU????

Jon: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW!

????: Never

Jane: NOOOOOOOOO LET US GO.

Jon: YEAH YOU CANT KEEP US IN HER FOREVER.

????: Whos stopping me?

Jane: US! WE ARE.

????: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAH! YOUR JUST A FILFY HUMAN GOING TO DO?

Jon:...

The mysterious voice was gone. Leaving them both yelling. Not even noticing Zora wasn't there... Zora was elsewhere. With the mysterious girl."Zora!" The voice called out."Maddy..." Zora said venom laced in her words."I wish I could kill you but we both know about the fourth wall. So we can only harm each other!" Maddy said quite sad."You remind me of Junko. Lots of personas and you love dead people. But that's not the point! What do you want?!?!" Zora said.Maddy's eyes were glowing blue. A blue and silver sword in hand."To make you suffer..." Seriousness in Maddy's voice.Zora's eyes started glowing red. A huge white ax with red and gold."Bring it b*tch."

Authors note: Hello! Sorry I haven't uploaded on time. School just started and lots of pressure is on me. I cant upload on Sunday because my grandmother just passed away so ill be attending her funeral.

May POV: I wake up. Surrounded by people I don't know. One said "May your finally awake!" I scoot back far and sit with my head on my knees. The people come up to me and tried to hurt me! They put there hand out near my hands. Wait... who am I? where am I? With all these things going in my head I bolt to the big house near us. The people follow me and so I yelled " Get away from me strangers!"