Let's Get Real

I want to apologise to you guys for taking so long to update. Aside from the holidays I caught a virus and I'm now recovering.

"Sam."

"Yeah Pri." I answered as I opened the door for her. I haven't spoken to Priya since my big reveal. I've known Priya a long time so I don't think she would harbour any I'll feelings towards me for not telling her but I still felt bad that I hide from her.

"So Miss wolf whisperer what's popping?"

"Absolutely nothing miss rider" I winked her way.

"You're joking right." Priya deadpanned ignoring my nickname for her. I shook my head signalling no.

"Hold up. You mean after all that glowy eyes every rogue dead shit Xavier still doesn't think you're good enough for him? Not that anybody cares what he thinks but still." She stood up and stomped her foot like she was personally offended.

"Yup. He said it doesn't change anything between us."

"I'm trying to think of a word to call him but nothing offensive enough comes to mind." I couldn't help but laugh. I'm really lucky to have her. Images of the rogue attacking and killing her flooded my mind. I grew somber as I shuddered at the thought.

"I don't know what I would do without you Pri. I can't loose you." I told her getting very honest with her.

"I feel the same way Sam even if I can't kill a million rogues all at the same time without even raising a finger. I would still do anything I can to protect you." She hugged me and I'm sure I heard her sniffle.

"So you're not mad I didn't tell you about my abilities?"

"I was at first but then you explained things and I understood why it was important not to let anyone know."

"God I love you bitch." I leaned forward and hugged her again.

"Gah I love you too b but you're getting like Danny Tanner. What's with all the hugging? Uchhh." She wiggled in my arms trying to break out of my embrace. I hugged her tighter and laughed even harder when she started cussing me. I decided to let go when she threaten to kill me in my sleep. We were both out of breath when a knock sounded on my door. Priya looked at me and I mouthed the word "xavier" to her. She instantly stood up and gave me a look that said follow my lead.

She opened the door then turned to me and said "So don't forget tonight 10pm we're going clubbing. Dress code: slutty" She winked at me and left. I just shook my head. I wondered if she knows Maxim wouldn't let her go anywhere looking "slutty". I turned to invite Xavier in but he was already out on the balcony. Well alright then.

 Well alright then

"We need to talk." Xavier said as I approached him. His voice sounded tired and hoarse. His face had a five o'clock shadow and under his eyes were sunken in and dark. Good God.