death of me.☁︎

Hoseok leaned against the cold wall of the alleyway near his 'home.' Letting out a soft grunt pulls out a packet of cigarettes, Marlboro the kind he liked.

Thoughts of Taehyung grazed his mind, and he felt himself in a conflict. He knew it was wrong, but then again when did he care?

The boy puffed out a breath of smoke, enjoying the way it clouded around the air, the bold bitter taste was something he always had a craving for.

It was almost time to head back inside his supposed home, which was always empty, grey walls and spiral staircases. He didn't see the point in going there just yet, to sleep and eat. That's all he'd do of course.

Something was missing, he was so sick of going through with the same life every day. Of course, he adorned thrill, loved to see the pain of others, did it bring him pleasure? Greatly so.

Although It was getting too old too soon, it was like something else was calling to him, exactly what was it?

Kim Taehyung. That's the only name that rings in his mind, the only time his heart feels something different is when he's around.

Jeon Jungkook. The very obvious problem. The male smiled tightly, his eyes narrowed at the mere thought of the other coming close to what he thought was his.

As Hoseok puffs out a breath of smoke once more, his phone starts to ring. Namjoon. The boy cusses as he then notices the four missed calls, how did he miss the other times it rang?

"What."

"Someone's requested to see you."

Namjoon let out a heavy sigh, his eyes flitted to the drunkard standing in front of him.

"It's Kim Taehyung's father."

Hoseok's eyes widened at the mention, thinly smirking he brings the phone closer to his mouth, whispering as he throws away his blunt cigarette.

"I'll be there. Soon."

"Get on my back."

Taehyung giggles softly, Jungkook looked rather in an awkward position, squatted and his back was hunched over for the boy to get on.

"I'll break your back."

Jungkook huffed, standing up he brushes off a strand of grass on his jacket. His eyes narrow towards the other curiously.

Taehyung gulped, the boy's gaze was intense. His heart slightly raced and he began backing away, still sitting down.

"Shut up." The male threw the smaller boy over his shoulder, an arrogant smirk on his face as the boy squeals.

After a moment or two of struggling the boy resisted, his shoulder sluggishly lay on the other male's broad shoulder.

"You'll be the death of me."

Jungkook grinned, opening the left door to his car, he slowly sat Taehyung down on the leather passengers seat. The brunette smiled lazily, he felt like everything was apart of some dream, a dream he never wanted to end. He'd sleep forever if it would mean this feeling would last forever, giddiness. 

"No." The standing male leaned in close placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's slightly chapped lips, his eyes shut in bliss.

"You'll be the one killing me, Taehyung."

The brunette's eyes became circle wide, his lips parted in shock as Jungkook shuts the car door a visible smile on his face as he walks around the car to get to the driver's seat

The brunette's eyes became circle wide, his lips parted in shock as Jungkook shuts the car door a visible smile on his face as he walks around the car to get to the driver's seat. Taehyung let himself breathe for a moment, his cheeks were quite definitely pink, his heart was melting.

This shouldn't end, God, please.