Chapter 32

Tobi's POV

Dallas and I have been hanging out for awhile and life is a big party. Countless drinks. Countless drugs being taken. It's all to numb the pain that courses through my body. The pain of losing the person that was once so close to me.

"Aye, Dally, how'd you even get outta jail?" I ask him as I take a hit of the weed.

"Curly Shepard owed me so he bailed me out." Dallas says and snorts a line of white power.

This is my life now, I sit back and relax. Pony.... Ponyboy.. I miss him but a line of powder can help me forget about him. All I know is that he's been hanging with Tim and Curly.

I haven't talked to Pony since our last encounter and I honestly don't even want to step close to him, I'm afraid of losing all self control and forgiving Pony right away.

"Aye Tim!" Dally says loudly and waves Tim Shepard over, Curly and Pony are with him.

Dally and Tim start talking and snorting a line or two each, Pony and I stare into each others eyes and stay silent. Ponyboy doesn't have a lip piercing in like I saw a few days ago.

"Tobi, you want a line?" Dallas asks me, I shrug my shoulders and lean over to snort a line but I feel a tug on my arm and I notice that I'm being dragged away from the room that I was currently in. I'm dragged outside, I turn around and Pony is standing in front of me with anger-filled eyes. I cower back as Pony towers over me, I'm scared shitless.

"The fuck are you doing?!?" Pony shouts in my face, a tear escapes my eye and it rolls down my cheek, Ponyboy's eyes soften and he wraps his arms around me.

I cry into his shoulder, he lifts me up bridal style and begins to walk down the road, away from Buck's. What have I become? A crack whore? This isn't what my life should be like!

Pony carries me all the way to the Curtis house, everybody is asleep because it's quite late. He lays me down on his bed and pulls the covers over me, he walks to the door frame.

"Don't! Please don't leave me." I beg Pony, he sighs and lays in the bed next to me. I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arms around me.

Johnny's POV

Grace and I are walking around the park as our third date. I grab her hand and entwine our fingers, Grace smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Grace! You get your ass back here!" We hear someone yell behind us, Grace looks behind her and her eyes widen in fear, she starts running and I run with her.

After ten minutes of running, we are at the other side of the park. Grace sits against a bush, I look at her and wait for an answer to why we were running.

"I-I saw my pa-parents. I'm never going back home." She says, I wrap my arms around her and tell her that everything will be alright.

---

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!