When you trip

Sawada Shin:

You were trying to get his attenion by running around, hugging him and jumping. He mumbled your shoelace is loose but ignored before stepping on it and fell. It hurted so cried and that maked him look before he hugged you. You pouted while laying on his chest. Felt embarrassed but atleast got his attenion... for three seconds.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

You were doing his hair and did the finally stand on hair ebtween the hair band. Patted his head saying he is gorgeous again. He yelled 'Again?!' and you ran laughing as he chased you. Missed a step of the staircase and fell. Sniffed and held knee. He ran and kissed it saying it's okay. He was panicking and you couldn't help but laugh when he tripped when he tried to get ice in a fast mood.

Noda Takeshi:

He was gaming. You held bowl of popcorn. He had many wires on ground for his controllers. Walked before feeling the tug and fell. He gasped and dropped his controller. Took your forehead and kissed it saying it's okay. Cuddled in his side and sniffed upset by the fall.

Kuma Teruo:

Both ordered pizza. Waited for many minutes. Both gaming while eating some popcorn from the movie earlier. Heard doorbell saying you will get it. ran fast in excitment but tripped over own foot and hit ground hardly. He heard and came running. Alughed and took the pizza before rubbing your forehead. He put pizza in your mouth and thiled you before htrowing you in sofa. Said pizza makes everyone happy.

Minami Youichi:

You both were bored. You stared outside when seeing a dog and yelled 'Doggie!'. Ran but forgot you had glass doors and hit them. Fell and cried while laughing in embarrasment. Minami fell off sofa dying of laughter. He held you an you hided face in hsi chest shy and embarrassed now.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

Held the many papers of the student sso couldn't see ground so good. Tripped over something and Kumiko asked if your okay and ran to you. She kneeled and you did hand son face mumbling your embarrassed. She laughed saying it happens to everyone.