Chapter- 5

Melanie's POV

After we talked with the Alpha we went out back to meat the pack there was a variety of ages of people.

I looked out at the crowd it was a decent sized pack.

I noticed a familiar girl standing in the crowd looking shocked. Then realization hit me It was Avery!

My best friend from like 5th grade. I remember it so clearly she came over on a Friday crying saying she was moving and after that I never saw her again. It was all so sudden and she told me she had a secret she couldn't tell me.

"Avery!!" I called out

"Oh My God Melanie!!!" she said running up and hugging me.

"Is the secret that you said you couldn't tell me, you being a werewolf?"

"Umm yeah, I now know that you are one too!!!" she yelled

"Yep I never would have thought you would be here!" Then She said she needed to go tell her mom that I was here and she walked away.

I walked over to the pack house and went inside. I went down a random hallway then I was pulled into a room and I screamed then I heard somebody laughing and I turned around. It was Blake and He always seemed to find it funny when he scares me.

"Blake!" I screeched

"What it is just so funny to scare you!" he said between laughter.

"Your such a jerk!" I yelled

"That hurts coming from you Melanie."

Just then My phone stared to ring.

"Hello" I said without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Mel" I heard the familiar voice of Ethan

"How are you Ethan?" I asked

"I'm good how about you?" He Asked

"I'm fine but I miss you alot"

"I miss you too Mel but I got to go Talk to you later"

"Okay bye"

(End of Phone call)

"Who was that?" Blake said I had forgot he was here so I jumped.

"Oh it was My Boyfriend" I said

"Oh I have to go now" He turned and ran out the door with a almost sad look in his bright green eyes.

I tried to run after him but he was gone. So I asked a maid where his room was she said top floor 2nd door to the left. I made my way up the spiral staircase.

Finally I was in front of his bedroom door I knocked and Heard "Go away!" So I said "No Let Me In"

"Melanie just go away"

"No you either let me in or I'm coming in!"

"No!"

I opened the door and Walked over to where he was sitting on his bed and I sat next to him.

"What's wrong Blake?"

"Nothing" he mumbled

I said "I know somethings wrong!"

Then I heard my mom calling my name.

"Umm I have to go but this isn't over!!"

"Bye" He said but it Sounded muffled because his face in the pillow.

I ran out of his room and down the stairs. My mom was holding Mason and said we need to go home.

When we got home I ran to my room, It was about 8:00pm and I layed down and drifted off to sleep.

***Blakes POV***

When I found Out Melanie had a boyfriend it felt like my heart had jut been ripped out. I didn't know what to do eccept Tell my mom.

So I mind linked her to come to my room.

She knocked on the door. "come in mom!" I yelled.

She came and sat next to me.

"What is it you want sweetie?"

"Well mom You know how I shifted early and all?"

"yes honey"

"Well I think I found My mate..."

"That's fantastic honey!"

"But mom she doesn't know it yet she is only 15 and she has a boyfriend..."

"Well honey just give it time, but who is the lucky lady?"

"It is umm...."

"You can tell me sweetie"

"Its Melanie Johnson"

"You mean the new girl?"

"Yes mom"

"Well I'm happy for you Blake!" she said standing up and walked to the door waved goodbye and left.

I just sat there thinking about Melanie Until I fell asleep.