Summary + Aesthetics

*I LOVE GRAPHICS AND QUOTES. IF YOU'VE MADE SOME FOR ANY OF MY STORIES, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THEM TO ME :)

This is just a sample of Collared as it is officially and ebook published on Amazon (you can find the link on my profile)

• S U M M A R Y •

On a journey to fulfill the desires spewing inside her, Abigail Bennett finds herself at an anonymous club that looks more like Greek Heaven than a shabby BDSM establishment. It is the perfect place to meet the Greek God that is Preston Trice.

He's ruthless, robust, arrogant, and believes he can walk on water, most of all he's willing to fulfill all of Abigail's fantasies as long as she gives him total control.

Drawn to a life she only read about in books and fantasied about in her dreams, Abigail is taken on a sexual awakening that enlightens her entire being.

• A E S T H E T I C S •

[ w a r n i n g ]

This book might be disturbing to some people. It contains sensitive themes such as: sexist comments, bdsm, threesomes etc. Although some of the hard scenes might not be included in this book, they will be implied and talked about. That's why I recommend only users of 18+ to read this story.

However, it also contains humor, love, and very attractive characters ;)

Copyright © 2018 by paudickson. All Rights Reserved.