Notice

Hello out there,

as I have announced a month ago, The Soul Reaver has been taken down from Wattpad. The remaining chapters will be the first three chapters plus the prologue, edited, proofread and changed form the original. This book will be published on amazon between the 14. and 15. January. It will be available in both e-book format and as paperback. I will announce once the book is up for grabs, so you can either put this book in your library, or follow me for updates.

I know it sucks that I have to take it down but the decision to publish it leaves me with no other options. I hope you guys can understand my decision and keep on being the awesome readers I have gotten to know and cherish over the course of writing this book. The finished version is something I am very proud of and would not have been possible without all of you, thanks so, so much! All your comments, votes and messages have kept me going, and have helped me believe in what I'm doing isn't all that bad. 

The Soul Reaver Alloy (book two), will stay on here until the end of January, for those of you who want to read it.

I have decided to keep the cover that was made for this book by a reader and friend on here. The version I am publishing has a different cover and I'm telling you this so there is no confusion about that. I like the cover @BeyondCreative has made for me and think it fits nicely, but I can't use it to sell my book (copyright and such). If you want to see the new cover, head on over to my website and take a look at it. (Victorialarque.com)

I am excited to be able to present my final work soon and the following three chapters and prologue are as they will be in the published book.

Thanks for being awesome, kittens!

V.L.