Live fast while your young honey

I cleaned up the rest of the makeup that was on my face. I looked at my reflection and stared at my now red cheeks and nose. The effects of having glitter on your face.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Mr.Stark seemed more tired today. I wonder what happened. Maybe the company is finally getting to him. Dammit, Peter, you're not supposed to think about customers after hours. 

Besides he's Tony Stark, he won't care about you!               
Is what I told myself. But Tony is a man of surprises. 

The fancy car in the alley would've terrified me if I didn't notice who was behind the wheel.                                              I gently knocked on the passenger window of the sleek black car. "Mr.Stark?" I questioned when the window rolled down.

Please tell me he's not drunk.

"Ah, Peter. Sorry I didn't mean to stay this long. This probably seems weird." He said with a nervous smile.       "What are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I normally park here. Can't have your club filled up with reporters wanting to talk to me now." Tony explained.                                                                       
"What are you still doing here then?" 

 "Bad migraine." He informed.                                                     
  I reached into my bag and pulled out some painkillers. "Here, take as much as you need." I told him handed him the pill bottle.

Tony gave me a questionable look. I laughed, "Sometimes the costumes and fumes give me a nasty headache." I explained leaning forward into the car some more.

"Ah." Tony nodded. I watched as he popped two pills and drowned it with a clear liquid.                                              "Are you drinking?" I asked.

Tony shooked his head, "Water. Trying to cut back on alcohol. It's cold out, you can come in if you want." He offered.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't want to impose on you." I told him with a light smile.
"I'm more surprised that your actually thinking about it. I could be a serial killer or something." Tony pointed out.

"Well are you?" I questioned.
"No, but you seem too trusting." The brown-haired man pointed out.

I opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat with a grin on my face.
"Only with my favorite customers." I replied.

Girls your age
Transviolet