Surprise and Subtlety

Bucky had been in the middle of a shoot for some new line of jeans by Ralph Lauren, when his photographer prompted him to grab a sip of water while he shot some of the other models. He was wearing a pair of tight dark wash jeans and a pair grey of boxers with the waistband clearly visible and sporting the company logo for the entire world to see. He wasn't given a shirt for this shoot, and he was lathered in body oil, much to his distaste. Bucky happily took a seat off set and accepted the bottle of water he was handed gratefully.

He was scrolling through Instagram when he heard a familiar voice call out for him. He looked up and saw Tess running towards him full speed. Bucky squatted down and caught her just as she leapt into his arms. Bucky chuckled and lifted her high off the ground as she giggled beautifully. "Hey pretty girl, what are you doing here, huh?" He beamed and looked up to see Steve smiling at him as he made his way across the studio to join them.

"Hey," Steve smiled and waved.

"Hey Steve." Bucky smiled and looked at Tess expectantly.

"We wanted to take you out to lunch!" She squealed in excitement and Steve blushed brightly.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, looking over at Steve with a quirked eyebrow and a smirk.

"If that's alright with you of course," Steve smiled back and Bucky hummed, pretending to contemplate the offer.

"I guess I wouldn't mind lunch with this cutie," Bucky cooed at Tess who giggled and blushed wildly as the model kissed her cheek sweetly. "Let me just see if the photographer needs me to stay for a bit longer." Bucky said as he carefully handed Tess back over to Steve, pressing a sweet kiss to Steve's cheek in greeting.

The photographer did need him to take a few more shots with the other models, but Bucky made sure Steve and Tess knew they could stay and watch. Steve watched in amazement as Bucky worked, the boy was truly beautiful. His smile was the only thing sexier than that smolder, and his torso was sculpted perfectly. Steve had to put serious effort into not staring at his ass in those jeans, which was sort of the point of the ad.

"Sorry about the wait!" Bucky called as he trotted off the set and showed Steve and Tess to his dressing room. "Let me just change and get this off of me," Bucky said as he gestured to the oil coating his stomach and chest. When Bucky reemerged he was dressed in the same jeans and a burgundy flannel with black combat boots. His hair was still styled upwards neatly, but his face wasn't covered in makeup. "Do I look okay?" Bucky asked, noticing Steve's stare.

"Perfect." Steve answered without hesitation making both men blush. "Absolutely perfect." Steve decided, sounding more confident.

"Thank you, babe." Bucky pecked Steve's cheek swiftly for the compliment before he took Tess's hand and followed Steve to his car.

The three of them had lunch at a quaint little diner not far from the studio. "Are you having a nice weekend, Tess?" Bucky asked and the girl nodded her head happily. She was happily munching on her grilled cheese, and began telling Bucky all about her day. Bucky loved knowing that Steve spent his Saturday's with the little girl, and often went to the movies or to a museum or park. It was endearing.

Bucky casually plucked a French fry off of Steve's plate who sent him a fake little frown that melted into a charming smile. "-And then tomorrow, I'm going over my friend Jake's house-" the little girl rambled and Bucky quirked an eyebrow at the tid bit of information.

"Jake! Is that your boyfriend?" Bucky teased and Tess blushed brightly. She poked her tongue out at Bucky and shook her head.

"I don't have a boyfriend." She said adamantly, "Boys are icky. Jake is my /friend/." She explained.