1: Stuck in the Moment =

~Author's Note: [IMPORTANT]

Hello person behind the screen,

This story is completed, but I'm going to edit and rewrite everything on here since it is clearly disdain to read. The chapter that are edited will have:  = (equals sign)  after the chapter title.

P.S. * This is the revised version of Unexpected Love, which is an ORIGINAL story of mine. It had been renamed to Beyond Infinity on 07.23.14. *

- Erika 

^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^     &     ^

~ Aleksis (Alex) POV:

"Thanks Chris," I told my driver before closing the car door.

I would have driven myself to school since I was 18years old, and is a senior at an all girls private academy, but my parents insisted that I get driver so I wouldn't get into a car crash or something. I know they love me, but I'm a big girl now. Talk about no trust.

I adjusted my tie then skirt before pushing through the doors. God, this uniform is so uncomfortable. If it were up to me, I would be in my pjs, and over size t-shirt.

Second semester has begun, which means that 5 more months to go, then I'm free! NOT! I still have to go to college. More stress, and more homework.

The first thing I've noticed as I entered was the half-empty hallways. "Damn, I'm late!" I muttered. Stopping by McDonalds was not the best idea. My class was far behind the school since I had anatomy & physiology, which makes me more late.

I speed walked to class. As I was passing through doors and hallways, my phone vibrates in my pocket. Seriously, why do I have to be stalled?

I dug through my pocket, and read the screen 5new messages from my best friends, Jasmine, and Audrey.

Jasmine: Griffindor, Where the fudge-cake r u? Class is so boring! :'(

Audrey: Jazzy boo says u ditched school. Why u making plans without us? >:o

I laughed at my phone thinking that they're both big, whiny babies. I didn't bother to reply because I was feeling lazy.

As I looked ahead, I crashed into a pole. Just joking, it was a girl. Also, she was tipping over. On instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, not allowing her to hit the ground. She was so soft, it was like I was hugging a pillow. I was about to say sorry, but then I was met with gray eyes staring intently at me through nerd glasses with a shocked expression. I was paralyzed.

The first thing that came to mind was 'beautiful'.

"Huh?" I hear her say. Wait, she must've read my mind.

"No, you said it out loud," she said again.

"Oh... The floor is beautiful," I told her quickly as a cover up. F*ck, I'm stupid. Really, I had to mention the boring floor.

She giggled and tapped my nose. Her giggle was also beautiful. "You can let go of me now."

"Ok," I replied.

"Like right now," she utters. I gave her a confused face. She looked down, and I saw that she was looking at my arms securely holding on.

"Oh!" I'm sorry," I tell her, drawing my hands back and letting her go. I just embarrassed myself. "I got to go," I covered my face, and walked swiftly away from her. It was hard to leave the beauty, but I had to. I hope she doesn't remember my face, but at the same time, I want to see her again. She was very alluring, and making me feel so attracted.