4

Katie

Small giggles fall past my lips as Grayson lifts me and places me on his desk. This was risky but we've done it before. The idea of getting caught always made it more interesting.

Grayson unattached our lips and began to litter my neck with kisses. A small moan escapes me and I feel him smirk against my warm neck.

His large hands travel up my legs and lift my skirt up to where my lace panties are on full display. He glances at them and then his dark eyes reconnect with mine.

He smashes our lips together once again as he fumbles with the buttons on his nice white button up.

His bulge presses up against my heat causing me to groan in want.

Once Grayson reaches his last two buttons the door swings open causing us to jump from each other trying to look half way decent.

"Oh shit. Sorry bro." I hear the familiar voice say from the doorway. My hearts beating out of my chest. Ethan just got me in Grayson in an intimate moment. Maybe it's not that big of a deal but a part of me thinks it is.

"It's good. Maybe knock next time." Grayson jokes. Ethan lets out a nervous laugh and walks out of the office closing the door behind him with a loud click.

I stand up from Grayson's desk and fix my skirt as Grayson lets out a laugh. "It's not funny." I say sternly. "Of course it is." He laughs even louder.

I bite my lip to hold back my smile. "He legit walked in on us Grayson." I say throwing my hand in the air.

"It's just Ethan." He says scrunching up his face as if it's weird for me to be making such a big deal out of all of this. "Now he knows you're all mine." He grins wrapping his arm around my waist and placing a kiss to my forehead.

I roll my eyes and make my way to his office door. "Where you headed to?" He ask raising an eyebrow. "I need some coffee." I mutter with a sigh as I close the office door behind me.

I make my way to the break room that holds a coffee machine. I've made this walk several times but this time I seemed to be moving at a sluggish pace. Maybe it's the fact that my brain is focused on everything but getting coffee.

I'm sexually frustrated because of Grayson and I'm just straight out frustrated because of Ethan. Why did he have to come work with Grayson? Why couldn't he just stay at his old crumby job? Things were just fine until he came.

Grayson and I had a good relationship and work was nice. Now I'm bombarded with memories of Ethan and while I'm at work I'm constantly walking on eggshells.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as my phone vibrates against my chest. Yes, I had it in my bra. I have no pockets so I had to improvise.

I pull my phone out, wiping it against my skirt to get the sweat off and read the message.

Ethan:
I hope you had a good time

I roll my eyes at the message. I can basically see him smirking through the phone. I can't believe he still has my number.

Me:
I was until you interrupted:)

I can basically feel the frustration through my fingers as I hit send. God, he's just ruined everything. Including my sex life.

Ethan:
Why don't you come to my office and I'll help you out? ;)

I know exactly what he was talking about and it made my heart race. He knows I'm with Grayson.

I'm with Grayson so why do I feel tempted to agree to him. And why is he acting like this? He never used to be this confident.

Me:
I don't think Grayson would like that very much now would he?

Am I flirting with him? I definitely am. I let out a loud sigh as I pour my coffee.

Ethan:
He doesn't have to know. It'll be our little secret;)

I read the text but don't respond. I don't dare feed into this even though a part of me wants to.

Ethan:
Please princess. I miss you :(

My heart beats out of my chest. I miss the pet name he had for me. I miss the way he'd say it. He'd say it with so much compassion behind it. The sheer thought of it makes my heart flutter.

Me:
Don't call me that

I turn my phone off and grab my coffee and make my way back to my office. I refuse to make this into an even bigger mess than it already is.

———————
AN:

I have to go back to school tomorrow.

Rip