Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 23

Vicky’s P.O.V.

Nothing I could have done prior could have ever possibly prepared me for what I witnessed. A wave of hysteria hit me and I had to bite my tongue to not burst into laughter as Kyouya just stood there, oh so obviously paralyzed.

Arnold decided to, after a few moments of stunned silence between us, to reach forward and gently pry Lucy from Kyouya, whom stood stiff and wide eyed. His face suddenly broke out in a crashing wave of pink, something I had never thought I’d ever see from such a calm and strong willed guy.

I guess Lucy just has that effect on people.

Arnold held the little silver haired monster around her waist, tucking his lips by her ear and muttering something that we couldn’t hear. She giggled at him, girlishly spinning around in his arms and throwing her arms around his neck.

Then came the second major shock of the evening; as Arnold lowered his lips to meet hers.

I had to turn around, putting my hands on my cheeks.

“Oh-kay! I did not see that, I did not see that…” I exclaimed.

What the hell did I just see? And why isn’t Sebastian losing his shit?

What the fuck is going on here?

Arnold’s P.O.V.

With Lucy tucked underneath my arm, her little head resting on my chest, I looked onto the crowd Sebastian and I managed to fit into our little dorm bedroom. Sebastian sat at our desk, arms crossed and biting his lower lip, a habit he’d never gotten over as long as we’ve dated.

Vicky sat with Kyouya on the small lush green couch across from the bunk beds I was currently perched on, leaning against the wall to support Lucy and I. Jenna sat on the beige carpet, digging through the duffle bag they had brought for Lucy.

She slept soundly on my chest, breathing softly as I went to pull the hoodie down over her exposed though completely clothed ass.

I kept my composure cool and laid back, inconspicuously watching the man that had caused my closest friend so much grief after everything she’d already experienced.

He didn’t seem very significant; of course he’s lean and handsome, but nothing of consequence there. Lucy has always been picky about the people she spent time around; not wanting to get close to those that would be a negative influence in her life.

Jenna stroke up a conversation with Sebastian, trying her best to be casual about it, but knowing her the silence was making her squeamish.

“What time do you guys have classes tomorrow?”

“Not until later in the afternoon.”

I hardly paid much attention, watching Kyouya from across the room. His eyes were dark in color, but seemed to be clouded over by thought as he unconsciously touched his lips and I could have smiled.

She must really mean something to him if he’s really been sitting her thinking over her kiss. From what she had told me as I picked her up in the storm, he meant a lot to her, but she had caught him in an intimate position with their cousin.

But as I watched him, I couldn't see any real menacing qualities...

"Excuse me, but do you have a restroom?" He suddenly spoke up.

I blinked.

"Its down the hall in the lobby downstairs. Don't use the urinal at the very end, it's broken." I chimed in.