Chapter Three

*MADDIE'S POV*

Driving to Kat's house.

In the car you were thinking about all the things Austin said and how some of it was true, especially the arguing. It was all you guys seem to do now. As you were thinking about all the things he said you wondered to yourself why he would be so insensitive himself, it was almost like he was looking for an argument. You wouldn't let it ruin your night out with the girls. As you thought that you approached Kat's house.

"Hey gurllll" You heard from the front door.

It was Kat, you had been friends for about four years now and considered each other as sisters rather than friends.

"Hey gorgeous" you said to Kat smiling.

"Lets get your stuff inside and get ready to partay" Kat screeched.

If there was one person who knew how to cheer you up it was Kat.

"Urgh, where is the alcohol" You laughed to Kat.

"Let me guess, Austin?" Kat said raising one eyebrow and tilting her head down.

"Hmm, isn't it always. I wanna have a good night, lets not talk about it" You said to Kat in a low tone.

"Okay, but you know where I am" Kat said reassuringly.

You smiled at Kat because you knew you could tell her anything. With one drink in your hand you headed towards the bedroom to get ready. you were glad to be going out after today. One drink turned into many more drinks and before you knew it you were feeling tipsy and loved feeling care free and not having to worry about things.

-2 Hours later-

It was 10pm and the club was already rammed. Your other friends hadn't arrived yet but Kat saw a few of her friends in the club and they came over to sit with you two. They seemed like really nice girls. You were dancing away in your private booth area when you heard a deep males voice behind you.

"Hey. your Maddie the photographer, right?" 

As you turned around you saw a tall boy with dark hair and a lot of tattoos.

"Hey, yes, yes I am. And who might you be?" You asked sheepishly

"I'm Oscar Wylde, I remix songs. I seen some of your work, It's amazing."

You were very flattered as you have never really just been approached like that for your work before.

"Thank you, that's really kind of you" You said smiling at Oscar.

Just as Oscar went to say something you saw Kat and her friends looking and gawping at Kat's friends phone. Intirgued you looked over where Kat made a hand gesture to say come here.

"Omg Mads, look at what someone on Pops twitter has posted"

You went over to look at what they were so fascinated about.

"What is it?" You asked curisously. 

Kat turned the phone to you and your heart sank. You felt like someone had just hit you in the face with a baseball bat. Your hands started to shake at what you were seeing in front of you.

It was a picture of Austin and some random purple haired girl. They were cuddled up on the sofa.

"What the actual fuck, the dirty fucking scumbag. Who is she!" you screeched at the girls.

Kat's friend, Poppy came over to calm you down and explained how it is one of her friends who had posted it.

"I know what I will do, I'll text her and see what she is doing and where she is at and make it seem like I wanna hang out. That way if she is with Austin we know for certain, I mean this picture could have been from ages ago I really don't know" Poppy said still trying to calm you down.

With your head in your hand you nodded at Poppy and agreed with her plan. Poppy started to text her friend. Waiting for a reply felt like forever.

"She text back!" Poppy screeched.

"Omg I can't bare this just read it, please" You said with your eyes filling up with tears.

"Maddie, she's with him right now. She text me saying 'At Austin's house, getting close.. ;)' ".

This made your blood boil and you got up and slammed your drink down on the table.

"I'm going to my house to sort those vile scumbags out, He is not getting away with this!"

You stormed out the club and waved down a cab to go back to your house.