eight

{Ashton}

He took me from Jay.

He took me from my anchor.

I'm not gonna make it without her.

I struggled in the mans grip but that only made him grip harder. I winced at the pain and kept thinking this couldn't be happening. So many thoughts were going through my mind. What would I do without Jay. What would this man do to me. And the thought that scared me the most, what would he do with Jay.

He finally finished dragging me around and slammed me to the ground. I shut my eyes tight, trying to ignore the pain. I attempted to get up and felt another stab of pain. He punched me in the gut and I fell back down to the hard floor. I heard him chuckle again. He had a sick sick mind and he was a sick bastard.

"I knew you are planning on getting out of here. But you know that's not going to happen, right?" He said, I felt his breath hit my skin and I cringed.

I tried to respond but just ended up coughing and gasping for air. I think my rib was fractured from the impact.

"That's right you can't talk, because you're weak." He spat at me.

"I can't believe you actually thought you could come up with a plan to get out" he paused and laughed then continued to talk, "I knew you by yourself couldn't come up with a plan, but once two of you got together, I started to worry that you might actually succeed with it. I also noticed how you both were one of the only ones who haven't lost it yet. And that also made me worry. I couldn't afford to lose you both. I want to make you suffer, like I suffered..." He trailed off but I knew he would continue.

"Especially that little girlfriend of yours...her mother made me suffer and I want her to suffer now. To fill my void of pain." His voice turned into a growl.

"You don't think she already suffered enough, hell, she's still suffering now! I think she's been through enough!" I yelled, after I got my breathing together and could actually talk.

"No! She's not suffering enough! Not nearing as much!" He shouted as he got way too close to me and pushed me back to the ground.

"I want you to suffer to, I was you to go crazy, I....enjoy watching that happen.." He said quietly, but it still sent shivers down my spine.

After he said that I heard footsteps and a door slam shut. I was alone now, with only my thoughts. And that was scary. I didn't want to go insane, but I felt like I couldn't help it over taking me. I needed Jay.

______________________________

{Luke}

"Does she even have an uncle in Mexico!?" Michael practically yelled.

"I don't remember her ever mentioning one." I responded, since I didn't really know her entire family I couldn't give a definite answer. "Wait, Cammie, you've meet almost all of Jay's family, right?" I questioned

"Um, y-yeah, most if them but I never remembered a uncle in Mexcio that she mentioned" Cammie answered.

"Then what the hell is going on?" Michael said, obviously in panic.

We all were beyond confused and we all just wanted to get Jay out. And before I could even think it through the words came out of my mouth.

"We need to go there" I said, staring at the floor.

"But how are we gonna get in there and get to her? She might not even be in that place anymore!" Michael said, questioning everything he could think of.