3

Recap: two minutes later he came out in the outfit I picked him and we walked to the mirror in the hall "so what did you want to tell us" asked Jed.end of recap.

"Well I want to tell you that the both of you will be joining a team there called young justice and someone will be here shortly to pick you up you'll need a hero name Cora" he said "what but I don't want to join a team" I told him "now now don't be like that the two of you haven't been collecting many Kishin souls so you're going to join the team sort of like extra credit"he said.

Just then a knock sounded from the door "that must be them go open the door Jed said/asked lord death "ok" he said then left to answer the door "come in" I heard Jed say.

Jed led the guy where I was standing "hi I'll be taking the two of you to mount justice" he said "hi" i said back not wanting to be rude "now the three of you head along I'll ending the call now bye" said lord death and the mirror went back to normal.

"So are you ready to leave now?" the guy questioned "can we now your name first?" I asked annoyed "oh I forgot to tell you my name didn't i? well well my names Barry" the guy now known as Berry said "ok can we leave now" I said and with that we went through the door outside to wear a red car with a lightning bolt painted on the hood. we got in the back of the car while Berry sat in the driver seat he started the car and we drove off"

I made sure to keep a mental note on the path we took so we could get back without him having to drive us back.

Once we were hear he parked on the street and walked in an alleyway to an old abandoned non- working phone booth "and we're hear because?" I asked him