Chapter 26

Hayes opened the door and my mom was standing there and so was Matthew. Matthew? What was he doing here? I thought to myself. He held his arms out and I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I let go and gave my mom a hug, Trinity hugged Matt and my mom also. Jon walked into the driveway and Trinity ran over tho him. Hayes, Nash, and Matt helped me and Trin put our boxes in the van and I hugged Elizabeth and Skylynn bye. "I'll see you later!" Skylynn said. I nodded and thanked Elizabeth for everything. I hugged Nash and he said, "I'll never forget about you! text me if you need something. I told Cam what happened and he said to tell you to text you when you get back home." "Thanks Nash! I appreciate it. and I'll text you when I get home also." And last but not least I hugged Hayes goodbye. "I guess this is goodbye... I'll text you when I get home." I said as I let a tear roll down my cheek. "This isn't goodbye. Goodbye means forever. Let's just say see ya later?" I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Julia, I think it's time to go..." My mom said. I nodded and she walked over to Elizabeth. "Thanks for everything! I'll call you when we stop somewhere to sleep." Then they hugged and she got in the car. Matt, Trinity, and I followed.

   I laid my head on Matt and then Thought ,Wait, why is he here? "Matt? I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you here?" he chuckled and said,

  "Well since I am your older brother mom said I could try living with y'all."

  "Really?? Is this a joke? Cause if it is-"

  "Julia! it's not! I'm gonna stay with y'all!!"

  "yay!!!!"

  I was very happy. I decided to text Cam because I haven't talked to him since I left New York. I reached in my pocket and got out my phone.

(italics= Julia bold= cam)

  Hey Cam!! I miss ya!! Did you know that Matt is going to live with me now?

Hey! and ya Matt told me! how are ya?

Good I guess... it's going to be kinda hard, you now leaving someone you still love...

  I know.. it'll be ok!

  Then we just talked about random stuff. He had to go. It was 6:00 P.M. We were in Atlanta, Georgia. We stopped at a hotel and got a suite with 2 queen size beds and a couch. I texted Hayes. Hey! Miss You! it showed that it was read but he never texted back.. I was really tired and we were leaving out at 5:30 a.m. So, I went to sleep.

    The next morning I woke up and put on some Sofee shorts and a big shirt. We still had 5 hours until we got home. I brushed my teeth and hair, put my hair in a high ponytail, and washed my face. Then I put my glasses back on and went on Twitter. I guess I should tell everyone about me and Hayes. Hi everyone! sorry I haven't been on for a while. I'm going to make a video explaining everything. It should be up on either Wednesday or Thursday!! xoxo Julia I tweeted it and then posted a ratchet selfie on instagram. Hayes still hasn't texted me back.. hmm I'll text him when I get home!

    We finally got home like 6 hours later I made my bed and the laid on it. I decided to text Hayes.

  Heyyy!! I'm finally home!

   After I sent it I got my camera out and put it on my tripod. Then I started filming.

   Hia guys! I know y'all are probably very confused about what's going on with me and Hayes.. SO I'm gonna tell ya!............

  Then I went on and on telling them the whole story. I ended the video with-

    Ok I hope that cleared some stuff up!! If you have any questions just ask me on Twitter or Instagram!!! Thanks for watching!! byee!!

   I started editing the video and my phone vibrated! Maybe it was Hayes? No it was Mahogany..

   Hey girl! Cam told me what happened! It's gonna be ok! I would have done the same thing!! Love ya!!

  I texted her back and then got into the shower. After I was done I went downstairs and waited for supper. "Me and Trinity can show you around tomorrow! If you want?" I said to Matt. "Yeah! That sounds like fun! I've never been here before..." He said. We had chicken enchiladas. They remind me of Cam cause there his favorite. I got done eating and played on my phone. Hayes still hasn't texted me back. Oh well I guess he's upset.. I'll just wait.

   I then fell asleep.

A/N

  That's the last chapter!! I hope y'all liked my story!!! I will do an epilogue!! ALSO Go read Perfect World by taytaycam!! I'll talk to y'all later! byee! Remember you are all beautiful in your own way! If you feel that no one cares about you remember that I will always care about you! Love Y'all!! ~Julia.