confused

Now,before you read this,please note that I have a new book that's rotbftd in high school,two chapters so far,and its gonna turn out way better than the book your reading right now.No one is reading it yet,and I would delete it,but I got big plans for it.Anyway,enjoy!

Hiccups POV

She pulled away. "No,Hiccup.This is wrong.You love Anna,"  "Yea but-"

"Goodbye Hicc.Hiccanna.Go date Anna." She turned around.I grabbed her arm. "No!Hiccup!You love her,I don't want love!That will prove everyone right and I'll be wrong!!" She stormed off. "But,Mer.."

She turned around,"I'm sorry.But I have to go."

"I have a feeling this is about something else!" I yelled. "YES.YOU DO,BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON JACK!!" She screamed,running off.

This is all so confusing.I quit the super six.Fuck friends.I'm done.

elsas POV

"ELSA!" Someone called,repeatedly.

"Hello!?" I yelled back.

A familiar figure came close.

"Jack?" I stuttered,tears forming in my eyes.

"Elsa?" He gave a smile of relief and ran to me.

He hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry.Penelope kissed me and I didn't want to.I was forced.And when you kissed Hiccup my heart shattered and I was so mad and jealous and I'm sorry,"

I nodded. "I'm sorry too.I love you.." I crashed my lips into his.I pulled back. "Do you hear that...?" I asked.He looked around carefully.It was Hiccup. "Hicc?" I arched an eyebrow.

He stormed threw,with an angry frown on his face. "I'M DONE!FUCK FRIENDS!" Jack facepalmed himself.

"Anna and Merida?" He asked.Hiccup nodded,storming off.

"What's wrong,Hicc?" I questioned him,and he had a stern look on his face. "FUCK FRIENDS.OK.THIS IS JUST CONFUSING AND I AM CONFUSED ITS JUST A HUGE LOVE TRIANGLE AROUND HERE AND NO STOP SAYING HIJACK AND NOW IM JUST RAMBLING SO I SHOULD FUCKING SHUT UP!"

"Hijack?" Jack arched an eyebrow.

"You know what,I'm done." He walked off.

"Let's go get Punzie.." Jack sighed.

"But-"

"He'll come back,snowflake." Jack said,holding my hand.I don't think it would be the same without Hiccup.It wouldn't.He stormed back. "OH.I WAS LATE.MER LIKES SOMEONE ELSE,AND I BET ANNA DOES TOO!" He screamed,running off again.I sigh.We then walked away,and found Punzie walking with Maximus. "Punzie,can we all just start over?" I ask.She nodded. "Elsa,I am your cousin.I missed you.And this,this is Jack," Jack smiled. "You are beautiful," He smiled.

We all walked to the beach house,together.Anna was waiting for us,and I was happy she didn't leave. "ELSA!" She yelled,running to me.

"I'm so sorry," I said,and she pulled away. "Merida?" She asks.Merida looked up,slightly. "Uh...hi guys.."

"You need to come back,Merida.Its no the same without y-"

"No,Anna.She needs to fix things with Hicc.He is steamed and confused and said fuck friends.You really messed him up,"

"But it-"

"No,now go,"

"No but-"

"You can choose if you wanna go help him and make our friends better,you don't have to go if you don't want to," I added.

"BUT,HE JUST KISSED ME.I'VE DREAMED ABOUT THAT MOMENT BUT I DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING!!"                

she yelled.Ouch....I have no way to fix this one.

"Anna should do it.." Anna shook her head. "He likes you,"

"No,I don't think a girl should do it.I'll go," Jack sighed. "Hijack moment?" Punzie questioned,causing Jack to glare. "No!Guy talk,ok?"

Hiccups POV

I sat on a log,thinking things through.I shouldn't of just walked out,I really wanted to hug Elsa and chant yay that she's back-but I was mad.I still am,though.

Wait-it just occurred to me,wheres-my thoughts were cut off by a pale skinned boy ran by me. "Jack?What are you doing here?" I ask,a hint of annoyance in my voice.Why can't I just be alone!?Why can't my friends just hate me?

I sound terrible,don't I?

"Dude,come back.I know its hard,but we are all friends.Fuck relationships,friends,ok?" He smiled,an awkward and goofy smile. "Jelsa?" I smiled like a brat back,and he sighed.

"That's diff,man.I love her and no girl has ever crossed my mind after I kissed her,"

Hiccup sighed. "Its just too confusing,man.I like Anna,but I like Merida too,"

"But who do you love..?" He asked,arching an eyebrow.

"I don't know.I'm confused!" I answered,sighing.

"Hey,let's get out of here," He suggested "I know a place we can go," And with that evil smirk,I could tell where he's taking me.This is not going to turn out good.

OHMEHGERD SORRY GUYZ ITS SO FUCKING SHORT AND IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THAT SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT IM ADDICTED TO SHANE DAWSON HES MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER.I MEAN,HE PLAYS AS SHANAYNAY FOR HELLS SAKE.ANYWAY,I SHOULD TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF.Oh,that's better.You wanna know where he's taking Hiccup?Yup,a bar.Your awesome if you guessed it right.I am so fucking so for the Jerida I'm starting to like it but I gotta think about the readers!AND,I'M STARTING TO SHIP HIJACK!Wait,should Hiccup and Jack get drunk and makeout?Haha,no,you guys would hate that....I think?Maybe I will?Naw,jk,unless you want me too....I'll do anything to this book,just suggest it.Anyway,vote,comment,and do whatever!