I Love You

Well done to @AngelicaMaeMonong for being the first person to guess all the song titles and the artist right!!! :D They were Red, Stay Stay Stay and  All too Well by Taylor Swift :) Also well done to @brokxnwings and @neonlights123 who got it right too. Sorry if you didn't like me doing that but I was bored and I had fun doing it :D Thank you all for reading!!!

*** *** *** ***

Katy didn't let Destiny out of her sight for the rest of the day, she was too afraid to. Once everyone had left, she put Destiny straight to bed. Katy sat watching TV, assuming Destiny was asleep. In fact, Destiny was sitting curled up in bed crying her eyes out again. She was having yet another nightmare. She woke up with a start, coated in sweat and breathing heavily. Her first thought was to text Perrie. So that's exactly what she did.

Destiny - I had another nightmare, I don't know what to do!!!

Perrie replied quickly, but it wasn't the answer she was hoping for at all!

Perrie - Tell Katy, Babe. She'll be able to fix it. What was it about anyway?

Destiny explained that she still wasn't sure, before locking her phone again. She wasn't going to tell Katy. She just couldn't!

Eventually, Destiny fell asleep again. It wasn't long before she was crying again though. By the time Katy went to bed it was much later. She stopped when she heard soft sobs. It took her a while to work out what the noise actually was, but the second she did she shot into Destiny's room.

"Shhh," she soothed quietly. She crawled under the duvet and cuddled Destiny close to her. "It's okay, Litte Kitten. I've got you, everything is okay..." Destiny curled up in her sleep, hiding her face in Katy's side. Her crying wouldn't stop though. Katy gently ran her fingers through Destiny's hair, singing the last chorus of Pearl softly to her as she did so. "You don't have to be a shell,
No,
You're the one that rules your world,
Oh,
You are strong,
And you'll learn that you can still go on,
And you'll always be a pearl..." Katy's voice slowly drifted away. The singing seemed to work and soon they were both in a deep sleep.

When Destiny woke up, Katy was still asleep. Fear and panic was surging through her again. It was the voices, begging her to cut.

"I don't want to," she whispered to them. "Please, I don't want to!" However they were relentless. So Destiny did the only thing she could think of that might comfort her. She threw her arms around Katys neck and clung on like her life depended on it.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," Katy mumbled sleepily. She had woken up by Destiny laying on her.

"Katy," Destiny whimpered miserably. For a second Katy froze, it had almost been as if Destiny had been about to say 'Mummy'. It hurt Katy that she hadn't, but she pushed the thought aside. It wasn't important right now.

"Yeah Baby," she coed soothingly.

"Don't let me do it," Destiny sobbed. "I don't want to!"

"Do what, Honey?" Katy asked worriedly.

"C-c-cut!" Destiny cried, sobbing uncontrollably now.

"Oh, hey it's okay! Shhh, shhh... Breath for me Destiny, okay? I won't let you do it, I won't let you go. See, I've got you..." Katy said quickly, holding tightly onto Destiny.

"I really missed you, Katy..." Destiny whispered into Katy's hair, which she was hiding her face in. "I felt so alone, I just wanted to die. Nobody loves me and I still do want to die. I feel so alone, Katy. Please make it all go away!" Suddenly Destiny was struggling out of Katy's grip again, trying to get away. Katy began rubbing her arm gently, trying to calm her. It didn't help though. "No! No, I already told you, I don't need anyone!" Destiny sobbed.

"Yes you do," Katy said. Her voice cracked as she spoke, not being able to bare seeing hee daughter like this. "That's okay, I'm here. I'm here now. I'm sorry I wasn't there before, I'm sorry I let them take you away from me. I'm so, so sorry!" Katy was sobbing harder now, barley able to get any words out. "But I love you! Do you hear me, Destiny? I love you!"

"Why don't they, Katy? I do so much!" Destiny sobbed, clinging to Katy.

"Who?" Katy asked, not knowing who she was talking about.

"My parents," Destiny sobbed. "They're supposed to. Parents are supposed to care for and love there children. But they don't! Why don't they love me, Katy? What did I do that was so wrong?" Destiny's sobs became hysterical. Katy felt like her heart was being ripped out. She also noticed that Destiny still couldn't say that she loved anyone, not by using the word. She just couldn't.

"I love you," she repeated. "Do you understand me? I love you! I'm so sorry, Little Kitten! I'm so sorry. Tell me what to do. How can I fix this? How can I fix you?" Katy asked, begging for a way to help. Any way at all! The answer she got, was the one thing she never wanted to hear.

"Kill me," Destiny croaked out...