+ meeting him

r e a d e r

I put my shoes on as I waited for my friend to get here.

Today was the day I was meeting Johnny, Johnny Orlando. My excitement was beyond control. I had been waiting for this day since a week.

I heard a honk which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I quickly locked the door and ran up to Y/bf/N to give her a hug.

"Hey, Y/N! Excited, aren't you?", she asked while giggling as I nodded. I did not have anyone to keep me company so she agreed to go with me.

"Morning, Y/N. ", her brother greeted me as I did the same.

You reached the place where his show and the meet and greet was going to be held.

"I'll pick you guys up later. Give me a call before everything's over.", her brother said before driving away.

"I can't believe it! We get to see him perform today!", you exclaimed.

"We sure do.", you best friend replied as she grabbed your arm and dragged you inside the venue.

Third person's POV

Fangirls, security guards and posters welcomed you.

You smiled.

After two hours of waiting, Lauren came running on the stage.

Everyone cheered.

"Who's ready to see Johnny perform?", she spoke in the microphone as everyone screamed a chorus of yes.

"Alright then.", she said before walking backstage.

The lights went out as Johnny's voice echoed through the speakers.

Everyone yelled his name.

The lights were back on and you saw him. Running around the stage, sticking his hands out to touch those of the others in the front row.

You were quite, a small smile on your lips, the look of fascination in your eyes and his voice playing in your ears.

You listened and sang along softly as he sang the lyrics of Missing you. You watched in awe as he sang the lyrics of Everything to the girl sitting on the stool in front of him. You smiled as he danced to The Most with his dancers.

After singing some songs and playing around the crowd went silent as he spoke.

"Okay, JOs! Time for the last song. It's a new song that I dropped recently. It's called Thinking about you.",cheers and screams were heard again. "And there's a change this time. I'll be picking out a girl from the crowd and I'll be singing this new song for her.", he said.

"So, who should I pick? ", he asked with a smile dancing on his lips.

Everyone shouted and raised their arms up as yours stayed down. Even though you knew he wouldn't pick you, you tried your best to hide.

For some reason, you used to feel nervous around public attention.

The crowd went silent. You looked up and saw a finger pointed at you. Johnny was pointing towards you.

"You.", he said softly.

You looked around making sure it was you he was talking about.

"Y/N, go!", your best friend squealed.

You pushed past the cheering crowd and walked up to the stage. Your heart started to beat faster with every step you took.

He stuck his hand out to help you get on the stage. You put your palm in his as he pulled you up.

Without leaving your hand, he led you to the stool placed on the middle of the stage. He let go off your hand and the warmth left.

You sat down and inhaled a deep breath.

The song started as the crowd yelled and he smiled at you which you gladly returned.

The music started as Johnny walked around you. He started to sing as the smile never left your face, neither did his.

Meredith handed him a rose and went backstage.

"You say you miss me just to hear I miss you too.", he sang as he handed you the rose.

"But we're getting closer
  Got Butterflies inside", he continued to sing as he placed his hands on your waist and your faces were inches apart.

He sang the last part as he placed his palm on your cheek.

You smiled.

"What's your name?", he asked softly as the song ended.

"Y/N.", you answered.

"That's a beautiful name.", he said.

                                 ●○●

Ola!

💕

~Xena