Pregnant!?

Hey guys! I hope you like this part, and I'm really sorry that these past few parts were super short, it's just because I want to base the part on only that one thing, and not mix it up with a lot of different things, so I'm really sorry that their super short, but hopefully the next few will be longer. :/
——————————————————————

Max's POV
I knew that random throw-up yesterday wasn't 'random' so I decided to go to the doctors today. I didn't tell Lucas, since it might actually be something I ate, and I didn't want him to get super worried, or anything.
I called El, and asked her if she could come, and that it was a secret. She agreed to help me so I drove my car over to her house, and we headed over to the doctors.

~In the car~
"So why do you think you threw up yesterday?" El asked.
"I don't know, but I just wanna make sure it's not anything serious." I replied
"Okay, just remember I will be right next to you at ALL TIMES." El said
"Yup I'll remember! This is like the tenth time you've said it in this car ride." I said sarcastically.
————————
~ At the doctors ~
After running a few tests....
"Congratulations Max! You're pregnant!"Dr Radford exclaimed.
"Oh my gosh!" I said! I held El's hand tighter!
"Congratulations!" El screamed, and she hugged me.
"How many months?" I asked
"Just the first month." Dr Radford said.
"Now remember to come and do check-ups with me once a month, and if you feel any pain that seems unusual come to me right away."
"Yes okay." I said.
"Come on!" El exclaimed "we gotta tell the boys! Most importantly YOU'VE gotta tell Lucas!"
So we quickly drove back to my house.
El called the boys, and told them to come over.

Meanwhile...
"Max!" Lucas exclaimed.
"Where were you!?? I was so worried."
"I went to the doctors this morning." I said calmly, then I started smiling.
"And?"
"I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed
"OH MY GOSH MY MAX IS PREGNANT!" Lucas shouted.
He kissed me on the forehead, and I hugged him.
"I can't believe it!" Lucas said
"Yea me too."

The boys arrived and we were all sitting in the living room.
"So??" The boys asked excluding Lucas.
"We're pregnant!" Lucas and I say!
"Oh my gosh!" Mike says.
"Congrats guys!" Will said.
"Well you better get married quick!" Dustin said.
"Yes Lucas and I have discussed this, and we have decided to get married this August!" I say.
"Well we have so much to do in only 2 months!" Dustin exclaimed.
"Come on! We better get started!" El said.

So for the rest of the day we planned where, what time, what theme, etc.. we would have for our wedding, there was so much to do! In such a little amount of time!