Chapter 55

Dave and I grew closer with each day, and we respected each other greatly.
"Hey, Bella, has anyone told you you have a nice ass?"

I turned and looked at him over my shoulder. "No..."

With a smirk, his eyes found mine. "Well, you do."

"Um, thanks?!"

"Just stating a fact."

"Are you making a move?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked..."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"You're such a dork."

"Me, a dork?!"

He stood up, acting like he was shocked I'd say something like that. "That's low, Bella."

"I speak the truth."

"Hush up and finish those cinnamon muffins."

"Watch yourself."

I slid the muffins into the oven and turned to face him. "Dork."

He rolled his eyes. "Sticks and stones-"

"Excuse me, Mr Mustaine, but you're taking up an incredibly large amount of my air supply."

"Come here," he growled, a grin appearing on his face. "I'll teach you a lesson."

"No," I giggled as I turned away.

"You're only making it harder."

I leaned forward and rested on the counter. "Making what harder?"

He came behind me and played with my hair. "I'd rather not say..."

"Then don't say anything."

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down slowly. "Princess, you've got a mouth."

I didn't respond, only pushing back against him. Now he hooked my underwear and slid them down, as well. "Good girl," he praised.

I glanced back, seeing Dave with a look of satisfaction on his face as he began to undo his jeans. His fingers fumbled with the button. "I hope you're ready."

I turned around, biting my lip and waiting for what was next. Nothing came, though, because I woke up.