Yeah, what the title says. Honestly, I don't think 2017 was a good year for anybody tbh.
I may be generalizing, and if 2017 was a great year for you personally, that's fucking awesome. But the more I read other people's opinions and the more I reflect back on the year......yeah, this year kind of sucked.
It wasn't good for me academically, I mean I'm doing fairly well but not well enough to be able to get into my desired major and.....uhghhhhhhhhh I don't want to talk about it but I am why-
Positive vibes in 2018 and onward! Negative shit back in 2017 where they belong! :D Cliche, but I do kind of need it. We could all kind of use it.
Good things that have happened to me:
- I meet some new friends
- I finally started fiddling with my robotics set again after so many years
- I have hope for getting into my backup major (HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GO RIGHT FOR ME THIS YEAR)
- I got some good presents this year
- I didn't get into my intended major and it almost ruined my family's Christmas because of it
- Academic wise, my overall GPA is still good but quarter wise, not so good
- This was honestly just a year filled with anxiety tbh
So, yeah....me with 2017:
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a awesome 2018 :)
YOU ARE READING
Fanfic Rants And The Rest of WattpadRandom
So I have been on Wattpad for a few years now. I'm on it almost everyday, it's like a drug to me. However, ever since I joined, I have seen the ups and downs of the fanfics and their specific fandoms/series, and Wattpad in general. So what did I do...