💘 Chapter 10 💘

~Picture or song isn't mine~

~Updated~
~~~

~Your POV~

The last few days has been peaceful. Zarkon hasn't attack in about a weak. It's been kind of strange.

"I'm bored.." Pidge said as we all sat on the couch. "Isn't it kind of strange that Zarkon hasn't been attacking?" I asked. "It's been more peaceful." Shiro said. "It has." Allura agreed.

I looked around the room, everyone was there but Keith. I haven't seen him all day. "Has anyone seen Keith?" I asked. Everyone said no. "I'm gonna go look for him." I replied getting up. I headed out the room and started searching.

~Time Skip~

Everywhere I checked Keith wasn't there. I started to get worried and went back to the place everyone was before.

~Shiro's POV~

(Y/n) came running into the room. "Guys I can't find Keith." She said, sounding worried.

We all went to the patrol room. "The red lion is still here." Allura said checking the cameras. "What if he was kidnap?!" Hunk asked. I noticed (Y/n) shut her eyes and look down. "Your not helping Hunk." Lance said. "Sorry"

"You guys go check for any clues, I'll stay here and check the cameras." Allura said.

~Your POV~

I walked to Keith's bedroom to check for anything. I looked around and there was nothing. His bed was neatly fixed, and his room was clean. I went and sat on his bed. Keith got took. He could even be dead. The only family I had left. Tears started rolling down my cheek.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked. I looked at the door way to see Lance. I stood up. "Yeah?" I asked holding back tears. He walked over to me and gently place his hand on my cheek rubbed away the tears. "We will find him." He said. For some reason this made more tears come. He rapped his arms around me and hugged me.

~Time Skip~

I sat beside Pidge as she worked. A sigh filled the room. I looked behind us to see Allura walking toward us. "No one still hasn't found anything." She said, sitting on the other side of Pidge. "Yes!" Pidge yelled. "What?! Did you find him?!" I asked, filling hopeful. "Oh, no, I just beat the level I was on." The hope left. "Pidggeee.." I sighed. "I've been looking all day, let me take a break!" She replied. "I'm going to the training deck." I got up and walked out.

~Pidge's POV~

"What are you doing?" Allura asked. I went to another tab on my computer. "Writing fanfictions." I snickered. "What's a fanfiction?" She asked.

After I explained to her, she seemed really interested. "So who are you shipping?!" She asked excited. "You and Shiro." I said. She froze for a moment. "W-who else?.." She stuttered. "Hunk and Shay, then Lance and (Y/n)." "Oooh!" She started to giggle as she helped me write them.

~Hoped You Enjoyed~
~I honestly think this is what Pidge and Allura does in there free time~
~Also instead of Space Dad going missing, Keef did~

~Read Please! - I'm going back to school, so I won't update as much, but I'll try to update as much as possible! Sorry!~