Chapter 3

Chapter 3: 

Luke and I headed to our rooms quickly after breakfeast was dismissed. I growled and slammed my door, then kick my bags on the floor. I stared at it for a moment, then went to the window, and looked below at all the people who passed by. 

Some were pushing and shoving, like usual, and others were comparing schedules, no one taking theirs like I took mine. I saw Alex walking with his friends again. His hair shone in the morning light, and his tan skin looked like one of the gods'. 

I turned away from the window and sighed, then picked up my bag and stuffed my running clothes, and Underworld History (which I have been learning for 3 years now) text into my bag, along with my armor, cause I wouldnt need it until 3rd or 4th block. I slung my quiver over my back and my sword into my pouch, then ran out the door. In homeroon we found out which lockers we got, which were located on the west part of the school, since dorms are on the east, except for third floor west, of course, so for the next couple minutes I'd have to carry everything I need. 

I met up with Luke going down the grand staircase. Room 204 was the first floor, and thank gods this was the only class I had inside this stuffy school. We walked silently passed changerooms, Apollo's, Zues's. Aphrodite's (who was teaching her own class, they were... very... pleased), the hunters' den, Erebus (no Alex yet, sadly) and right across from theirs was a black door made of painted glass.  

It was faded and chipped so you could see inside. There was a teachers desk, three computers off to the side, a white board, a couple tables with burners for fire and rolly chairs, then at the back were two empty boards and in the side hidden by the door, was cubarts for extra stuff.  

Luke walked in first, then I followed. Jordan wasnt here yet. I breathed a sigh of relief, then sat at my usual table, the middle right, and set my stuff down. The bell rang, and the doors closed, only to be unclocked by a key if someone needed to go to the bathroom or for lockers.  

Jordan still wasnt there. I was tempted to jump out the window, but instead got up from the chair I was sitting across from Luke in, who was on the desk across from my desk, and went to the teacher's desk. There was nothing but an empty lesson plan book and a computer. I picked up a white board marker and wrote my name and drew a flower.  

There was a knock on the door. I jumped and turned to see Jordan, motioning to let me in. I walked to the door and shouted. "I DON'T HAVE A KEY!" 

He glared at me. It's true, he was supposed to have one. I saw his angry blue eyes look towards something down the hall, then he started takling to someone. His weasel like features made me want to laugh. I wanted to burn his perfect brown hair off and laugh.  

But, before long, he opened the door and shut it again, then told us to come up from and sit on those desks. I rolled my eyes and left my stuff on my desk, then leaned on the front desk.  

"So, I no your not happy about this. Neither am I, and Luke's even older than me, wierd, hu? Well Im gonna make things as easy as possible, and I'm only here for a month. Your locker assignments." He smiled at me, but I could tell he hated it here. This was gonna be way easier than I thought. 

My sheet said: Locker 405, cobination: 23-37-11. 

Easy. He unlocked the doors and let us out, then gave the key to Luke, saying to do whatever cause he needed to leave and talk to dad. He looked like he was gonna be sick. Hahaha, I laughed. 

"Sweet." I said and found my locker in the main hall. Lukes was farther away, but in the empty hall I could talk to him. I stuffed things in and took my quiver for next block, and didnt bother taking my text. 

I went to Luke. "So, what are we doing?" 

"Hmm, maybe we could go take a visit to the stables?" 

I finished for him, smiling fake innocence. "Borrow our pegasi for a little ride?" 

He laughed. 

^^*^^ 

"Luke, you just stepped in horse crap." I said calmly.  

He looked down at his shoe. "Ahhh!" 

I heard a horse coming in from the outside of the barn, and went to take a look. As I turned the corner, I saw a big white horse with a black mane and black wings. 

"Gypsy!" I yelled. "I missed you girl." I hugged her around the kneck. 

Gypsy has been my horse since I been here, she even has the name tag in her stall to prove it. "What were you doing out there." 

Someone came running into the barn, their hair up in a ballet bun, and their side bangs swept. They wore riding breaches and boots with a white tank, that wasnt so white as much as green and brown. She sighed in relief. Alaska. She smiled at my brother, and he put his foot down then smiled back. 

"Hey, Alaska. You out for a ride with Gypsy?" 

"So, shes your horse? She really sweet, ya, I hope you dont mind, but I borrowed her for class cause I dont have a horse til tonight at the opening banquet." She explained to me. 

"Oh, I totally forgot about that! And man hunts tomorrow, and we still havent gotten back to Ares, Luke!" I still needed to get my dress picked out for tonight. 

"Ya, well, if your gonna ride, I'll just get going. Nice seeing you again." She smiled and left. 

"Luke, just ask her out or something." 

"NO!" 

I rolled my eyes as he got his horse, Dead Breath, wierd name, I know, saddled up. I ride bareback, Im not a wuss. Just teasing. 

I led us out to the field, knowing exactly whose class we were going to allience with. 

A/N: Sry its short, but i have big plans for the next one, possibly a quest. 

R&R