💞 Chapter 8 💞

~Picture or Song isn't mine~

~Updated~

~~~

Yesterday we had to fight about 100 Garla fighter ships and a big Garla ship, so everyone was tired and stressed out.

Allura told Keith and I that there was a pool in the castle so we decided to check it out. Allura gave me a blue binki that was reviling and it I felt uncomfortable in it.

"(Y/n) I'm going to the pool!" Keith shouted threw my door. I grabbed my towel and walked out.

~Keith's POV~

(Y/n) and I walked to the elevator. When we got there, the door was about to close, but I put my hand between the doors, making it open again. Once it opened, it reviled Lance in him swimming trunks.

~Your POV~

I walked into the elevator after Keith. The doors closed and we started going up. "What are you doing in here?" Lance asked, glaring at Keith. "Allura told us there was a pool." Keith replied. "Us?" Lance asked. Keith gestured his head toward me. Lance turned around, looking at me. His eyes trailed up and down my body with a slight blush on his face. He then smirked and walked over to me. "Hey beautiful~" He said, putting one his hands on the wall, beside my head. "Lance. That's my sister. I will hurt you if you touch her." Keith said. "Your no fun." He backed away from me.

(Just pretend the pool is normal)

Ding. The elevator stopped and we walked out. I didn't think anyone would be in the pool, but there everyone was, in the pool.

Pidge sat on Hunks shoulders while Allura sat on Shiro's and Allura and Pidge tried to knock each other off. Coran was routing for Allura while he sat in a float.

The three of us got in and watched Allura and Pidge fight. "Go Princess!" Coran yelled. "Wanna get on my shoulders?" Lance asked me. I sighed, "Sure." I replied. Lance smirked as I climbed onto his shoulders.

"Looks like we have another competitor!" Coran yelled. I pushed Allura down first making her fall backwards into water, then Pidge. "I win." I said when a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled my backwards. "I win!" Keith shouted as I fell into the water.

~Lance's POV~

(Y/n) started fighting with Keith, splashing him and tackling him into the water.

"You almost drowned me!" Keith yelled. "I just held your head under water for a couple seconds!" (Y/n) replied. "Guys stop!" Shiro said, breaking them apart. "Your really working up to that 'Daddy' title." Pidge said. Everyone broke into laughter but Shiro, Allura, and Coran.

After a little bit of playing in the water, everyone started getting tired and hungry. Everyone decided to go eat then go to bed.

~Time Skip~

After everyone ate, everyone seemed so tired. I even think (Y/n) and Pidge fell asleep at the dinner table. Everyone left, Hunk woke Pidge up and took her to bed, but no one woke (Y/n) up. I went over to her and poked her lightly. She groaned the slowly stood up. She started walking out, but before she made it out, she hit the wall. I held in laughter, and walked over to her and walked her to her room. After she was in her room I went to my room and drifted to sleep.

~Hoped You Enjoyed~
~I thought this chapter was cute~