Sweet nothing.

"My fingers taste nasty. Now you fools get to watch as I imitate a frustrated robot."
Seriously I love that video.

Mike sighed as soon as he woke up. He got ready for school and went downstairs for breakfast.
It was a pretty normal day at the Wheeler's house.
Right when Mike sat down in his usual place, all heads turned to see him, surprised by his mood. ¿Why?

Because he looked happy.

Karen smiled at her son and ruffled his hair playfully. "Why are you so happy all of sudden?"

Mike just shrugged, smiling. "Something. You'll find out later." Karen just winked and returned to Holly.

Nancy looked at him with a smile plastered on her face. She had missed seen him happy, and even though she didn't know why he was like that, she loved to see him like that.

Since what happened his smile was almost a miracle to see. And when that happened it disappeared almost instantly.

Everyone continued eating breakfast, happier than any other day. They looked like the perfect family.

"Family, I'm sorry to interrupt our beautiful moment." Karen wiped an non-existent tear away, making Mike chuckle. "But it's time to go to school." Nancy and Mike nodded as they left the table to go to school.

As Nancy was exiting the door, Mike ran to his parents and hugged each of them tightly, like if his life depended of it. He then walked over to Holly and kissed her forehead. He ruffled her hair. "I love you. Thank you for everything." With that he left the house, with Nancy following him.

"Do you want a ride? Jonathan is going to pick me up, you can come with us." Nancy raised her eyebrow.

"No, I'm fine, I'm going on my bike." Suddenly Mike ran to Nancy and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for everything Nancy, you're the best sister ever. I love you." Nancy was shocked at first, but soon she hugged him back, as tight as he did. She kissed his head and ruffled his hair as they pulled apart after some time. It was something the Wheelers loved to do.

Mike just hopped on his bike and waved at Nancy, riding to school.

Dustin, Lucas, Will and Max were already waiting for him at school. Once they saw Mike walking to them they did what they always do after the incident. They began to dance as if worms were under their clothes in an attempt to cheer him up. But for the first time, surprisingly, Mike did the same thing, laughing.

His friends all looked at each other shocked that it had finally worked and that Mike was happy. They all smiled in a way they hadn't in a long time.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Mike, still smiling. He just smiled back.

Suddenly the bell rang and everyone jumped slightly. They laughed and everyone put their arms around the shoulders of someone else, walking together to their first class of the day.

School was finally over, and honestly it had been one of the best ones yet. They had spent the whole day talking, laughing and making jokes, finally enjoying something.

As they were walking to their bikes, Mike walked one step further and signaled them to stop. They all did as told and turned around to see that they were completely alone.

"Guys, I have no idea where to begin." He chuckled. "You have become my family. Each of you are an important part of my life I could not ask for better friends than all of you. Each of you is different yet so similar. I love you guys."