No Control ~ 3 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know your way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude....

~~

'Don't touch me," you were done with Yoongi.

"Is someone sensitive?"

"You're annoying!" You said trying to walk away but Yoongi grabs a hold of your hand and stops you from walking and pulls you closer to him.

"What are you doing Yoongi?" You asked as he stared at you being a bit too close to your face.

What is this boy doing...

~

"Maybe the only reason you're imitated by me could be you probably like me," Yoongi says as he smirks. Aw, this boy has jokes. You released your grip from Yoongi and looked at him.

"First of all, I don't even know you and don't want to. And second of all, you're not my type." You said as you began to walk away and you could hear Yoongi laugh behind you.

"Why are you laughing?" you asked as you suddenly stopped from walking and looking back at him.

"You don't want to know anything about me, yet here you were getting mad because I didn't answer a single question," Yoongi says as he approached up to you.

This boy knew exactly what to say all the time! But he was right... You clenched your teeth and clenched your fist.

"You peasant," he says flicking your forehead and walks off.

He did not just do that.

"YOONGI!" You called annoyed and he turns around and smirks.

~

"Woah," you said amazed as you watched a young man dance to dubstep out of the street.

You loved looking at the street performances when you explored. To be honest, sometimes street performances are better than paying for most performances and shows. At least that's how you feel.

"Never seen dancing before?" Yoongi commented and you looked at him.

"Do you have a comment on everything?" You asked Yoongi as you gave him a glare and he smiled.

"Yes,"

"Oh god," you mumbled annoyed.

"What do you like to do?" Yoongi asks you catching you completely off guard... Did he just ask you a normal question without insulting you?

"I like to explore new places," you responded and he looked at you.

"So your hobby is exploring?" Yeah basically... Did you not make yourself clear?

"Is that so wrong?" You asked crossing your arms and he shrugs. Since Yoongi wants to ask you something, it's fair if you ask him the same question right back.

"Then tell me something Yoongi, what do you like to do?" You asked and he looks at you.

"None of your concern," he says and he walks off. Wow.

So he gets to ask you questions and get to know about you... However, you can't know anything about him? He wasn't going to get away with this. You knew what to say to make him speak.