Chapter 13

Arabella's POV

*1 week later*

"Come on baby, you don't need to go to work. Please stay with me." Xavier whined, and he held hold of my waist tightly.

"Xavi, I have too, I need to complete my course to be a fully qualified doctor. I'll be all yours later; I'm finishing at 4. So, I am all yours when I get home, we can do whatever you would like." I turned around and gave him a long kiss.

"I'll see you later baby. Come straight hoe and go to your room. I am planning a surprise. There will be a box on your bed, put what ever is on for me and follow what the letters." He pecked my lips once again "Now, go to work my princess, or you'll be late coming home."

Spending the day in work, felt like the longest I've ever spent working. I was now working in general surgery. Throughout the day, all I could really think about is what Xavier was planning and what would be in the box.

Finally, after what felt like years, my shift was over. Getting into the car, we took the 30-minute drive back to the palace.

Saying my hellos to Lillian and Xander I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. Walking into the room there were roses all over the bed. I made my way to a white box placed on top of my bed. I unravelled the ribbon and pulled the lid off the box. As I took the lid off, I gasped looking inside. In there laid a beautiful powder pink bodycon dress, a beautiful set of pink lingerie and a pair of pink heels. 

Pulling on my lingerie, dress and heels I walk to my dresser and start doing my hair. Deciding to keep my hair down, I curl the ends and do a nice nude makeup look.

Finally finished making myself up, I walk to the box and retrieve the letter.

Hey my Princess,

I want to make this day special for you, we have been going out for 4 months now. I hope you like the dress which I brought for you. I can only imagine what you look like in it; I can guarantee you look absolutely gorgeous.

Now my princess, can you please come down to the garden and go to the fountain. Once you get there wait for me.

See you in a minute baby.

With absolutely all of my love,

Xavi xx

Slowly walking down the staircase, I am greeted with Lillian.

"Hello there Arabella, you look gorgeous, where are you going all dressed up?" she asked while examining me appearance.

"Well, thank you so much Lillian, I am going to the garden for some reason. All I know is that I am going on a date with Xavier." I said while blushing slightly.

"Xavier was very excited today. Is this why?" she said gesturing towards my appearance.

"Well, we haven't been on a date for a few weeks now as we have both been so busy. We just want time with each other. So tonight, we are going somewhere." I said blushing

"Have you two done the dirty yet?" she asked. Oh my god I did not expect her to ask that. She's the queen of England.

"Um, no we haven't, but I trust him with my life now. I am ready for him whenever." I looked down at my feet.

"Well my darling, go out and get him." She said patting me while pushing me towards the garden.

I walked towards the fountain slowly looking for him. I spotted Xavier sat on a bench. Picking up my speed, I sat down on the bench.

Xavier was wearing an expensive black suit. "Well, doesn't the heir of the British throne look handsome and sexy in that suit." I said whilst sliding over to him on the bench.

"Well, doesn't the princess of Roseedge look sexy and stunning." He replied to me turning to face me.

"Wouldn't you like to know what is underneath this dress? Prince Xavier?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"Well my beautiful Belle, that'll just have to wait until after dinner." He said offering me his hand

We walked together hand in hand, he brought us to a large open ground area. There sat in the middle of the area was a small table with roses scattered around it.

"Xavi, what's this? Its so beautiful." I said turning around to look at Xavier.

"Well baby, I thought we could have a nice romantic date, just me and you." He said slowly leaning in. We kissed for who knows how long. "Come on, lets sit down. I've had our dinner brought out here." He said whilst pulling out a chair for me.

"Why thank you my prince."

"Well my princess, its all for you. Everything I do is all for you baby." He said while holding my hands.

We sat eating our food and just having a laugh with each other.

"So, I brought these out for desserts." Xavi said while pulling out a pile of strawberries covered with chocolate.

I got up and walked around the table to sit on Xavier's lap. "This okay babe?" I asked while sitting down.

"Baby, this is absolutely fine. Now come on, lets feed each other these." He said while placing the strawberries between us.

Slowly I picked one up and moved to face Xavier fully. He opened his mouth, but I decided to play with him first. Getting the strawberry, I rubbed it along his cheek and tapped his nose, giggling to myself. Finally, I placed it in his mouth.

We spent an hour just feeding each other strawberries. Once we had finished, we walked back to the palace hand in hand. We reached my room.

I opened the door and pulled him in to sit on my bed. Turning towards him, I walked to him slowly, swaying my hips. I get to him and sat on his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck. Ever so slowly we kiss, I run my tongue along his bottom like and gently biting it. He granted me permission, and we ended up making out. Slowly pulling away for a breath of air.

"Baby, that was so brilliant, but I don't want to push you into doing anything you're not ready for." He said while rubbing his hands gently up and down my arms.

"Xavi, I'm ready, I want you. I love you so much and I full trust you." I said while getting up. Slowly walking away, I take my heels off.

Xavier got up and walked behind me. He trailed his hands up my arms.

"Xavi, can you help me unzip my dress please?"

"Of course, my princess." He slowly started to unzip my dress. He trailed his hands down my bare back. Helping me step out of my dress. "Baby, can I tell you how beautiful you are?"

"You've told me so many times, but thank you my prince." I said turning around to kiss him. "I love you Prince Xavier Whitbeck."

"Well, I love you Princess Arabella Charlwood." Our kiss turned into making out, and well that turned into something else.

We finally showed each other how much we loved one another. I gave the love of my life Prince Xavier my innocence.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote. Comment.