school couple (e) pt 2

380 words
principal/ ethan/ you

"so.. it's almost the end of the year."

"yes sir"

"meaning college is coming up"

"yes sir"

" so what were you guys thinking? what colleges do you guys want to go to? what are your plans?"

"well sir, we were both trying really hard to get accepted into columbia university. it fits perfectly with the majors we both want and it's just a good secondary school in general. that way, we won't have to split up"

y/ n nodded

" yes, but then again we're not that sure because it's a lot more expensive than most universities. we tried looking into other colleges or universities but in the other options we would have to split up and we both really don't want that. not only that, but it's in where we want to move in the future. the college is really the best fit. "

"hmm.. how were you planning on paying if you guys did get accepted?"

"we both started working. y/n works 40 hours a week when I work 45. it's not really much but we already have 3 months of the rent of the apartment we want to move to."

y/n nodded looking at her boyfriend. the journey was kind of hard but when they're together, they're everything.

"okay guys, you guys been in this school for a very very long time. it would be kind of rude for me not to do anything about that situation. I've seen you guys try your hardest through every work you've been given, motivating each other through everything. I have a gift for both of you guys, if only you promise me one thing."

y/n and ethan smiled looking at each other.

"what is that sir?"

"only if both of you guys promise to stay together, through the whole way when you guys are in columbia university. you guys don't have to worry about college debts anymore. you guys are for sure gonna go, full scholarship from this school. waste all the money you guys were saving up for the university to ur guy's apartment. you guys deserve it."

-

"and that's why we live here now, grant"

"yes, go to sleep now. you don't want to be late to school tomorrow"

"good night mommy and daddy, i love you" grant, y/n and ethan's son said back.