Chapter One_Realization

Just a note that this picture 👆IS NOT MINE👆 I do draw tho but not recently....ok now to the story❣😏

Today I woke up and decided to once again head over to the Gallagher house. I mean why not? Mom's always working and Dad's usally off somewhere screwing some whore or just plainly avoiding being home. That is not unless he needs something. Mom knows it too. She don't love him anymore they just stay acquainted for my sake. I barely see them anymore. They're always gone. But I don't mind. I met the Gallagher's a while back when I was a young child. I basically keep half my stuff there anyways. I mean I do stay over a lot stay over there a lot being I stay late and we live in a sketchy neighborhood.
I got up and took a shower. I put on a robe and towel around my hair. I headed downstairs and went to find something to eat. You looked in the fridge and saw nothing. You sighed and looked in the pantries. Still nothing. You walked up to your room and saw a note taped to your door. You unfolded the note and it had a $50 bill in it and a $20 bill also. You read off...

Dear (Y/n),
So sorry I wasn't home again. I had to work a double shift again. I won't be home tonight either. I'm staying with a co-worker. Enclosed should be $70.  Use $50 to buy some food. I put in a extra $20 for you to use on yourself. Or to save, whatever it is that you desire.  Love you sweetheart I hope to see you soon. Oh and Grandpa passed yesterday. I got a call and we are going to go to hear the reading of his will in a week uptown so please try to have something nice to wear. Feel free to stay at the Gallagher's tonight if you feel safer over there. I know you do. Just call me later and tell me how everything is going.
Love you.
Sincerely, Mom

You sighed, smiled, and started to get ready you put your makeup on and put this on:

You only ever needed glasses if you absolutely had to read something. They usually were kept in your pocket. You put your hair up in a neatly kept bun.
You got dressed and walked out the door, making sure that everything was locked down.
Y

ou walked down to the end of the Street and to the Gallagher's house. It was only 9:00 so you figured that no one would be up. You took out the key they made for you and walked in. You sat on the couch and thought of when you first met them.

-flashback-
You were but a five year old and was playing on a playground by yourself. You were with your dad. He had come here only for some drugs. So he hadn't much mind on you. You were in a sandbox minding your own. But some boys around your age, probably older walked over. They looked at you and asked what you were doing in 'their' sandbox. You replied with, "if this is anyone's sandbox it is the cities, they did say for it to be built after all", you finished looking up at them. Little did you know that just over by the swing a young Gallagher sat watching this whole scene fold out.
The older boys pushed you over and were ready to punch you but you had scratched one, bitten the other, and the third was already horrified as he cowered behind his friends. They got up running and screaming to their parents.
They called you a freak and no one else wanted to be around you. The young Gallagher came over though. He crouched down and said,"hey cannibal",smiling at you. Not meaning to insult you but joke around. "Why don't you run like the others? I mean no one likes me after all." You said with a sad tone and look."I don't run," he said," I also would never threaten a girl for no reason",he finished looking at you. You looked up with wide eyes. "What is that supposed to mean"you said. "It means I like your style," he said smiling,"I'd like you be your friend. I mean I don't want to end up like those other boys,"he replied. "Well then," you started holding your hand out," I'm (y/n), nice to meet you" you said trailing off." It's Carl, Carl Gallagher, nice to meet you too," he said as he sat down paying with you till you left. You continued to see him there every time your dad got drugs. After a year or two you had a class with the Gallagher. You loved being able to have someone to talk to in school. That's when your mom started working late. You ended up being babysat by the Gallagher's then. Being that Fiona was looking for some extra money to pay bills and your mom sent you over there. Little did they know that you had already known one of them.
-end flashback-

"Hey", you heard a groggy voice muster out coming down the stairs. You looked back and saw a freshly awoken Lip. "Oh hey," you said," is Carl home I was hoping he would go with me to get sorry food,"you finished.
"Oh yah, he is but he got in late last night, he got himself into another fight, he's alright though,"he said heading into the kitchen.
You following after him,"do you want to go with me then?"you asked.
"Sure, I could go for a walk I guess,"he said smiling at you,"plus we are out of cereal,I need to go pick some up"

So you guys headed out and got the groceries. You stopped at your house and put yours up on your way to their house.

You kept the extra money never knowing when you might need it. You and Lip had mindless chatter and laughter on your way to their house. It wasn't but an hour later and still Carl wasn't up. So you sat in the living room talking to Debbie about makeup and such stuff. She agreed to help you find an outfit to wear to your grandad's hearing. Fiona woke up with Liam and took him to the doctors for his checkup. And Ian went off with Mickey. Debbie went off on some date. Leaving you with Lip and Carl. Lip was taking a shower so you decided to walk up to Carl's room. You walked in and looked at him lazily layed across the bed. You smiled and sat next to him. Suddenly you felt his arms wrap around you and pull you to his side, cuddling you. "Oh, shit",you said blushing slightly not knowing what to do. You couldn't get out of his grip being he is much stronger than you. So you just laid there. "Fuck me sideways,"you said. It's something you said when you were stuck in a situation.
You looked at him and actually thought to yourself. 'he is kinda cute'. 'in this situation though he looked more hot actually'. The way his relaxed muscles flexed even though he was asleep. His messy brown locks tasseled in every direction. His lips slightly parted. Without thinking you moved your face close to his. Inching closer and closer.
You came back into reality and pulled back. You didn't want to ruin wat you had. What if he woke up? What if he didn't like you like that? Would he be mad? Above all and truth be told you hadn't even known your own feelings for him until now.
Lip walked in shortly after and looked at you two.
"He done it again huh?," He said smiling at you.
"Yep," you replied with a blank face.
He walked over and unwrapped his arms from you. You hopped up and Carl woke up. "Huh,huh,I didn't do it ," sat up saying.
You and lip laughed slightly."actually you kinda did,"lip said looking at you.
"Awe, shit (y/n) I'm sorry, it instinct I guess,"Carl said laughing as he sat up.
By now lip was back downstairs. "Nah, I'm used to it,"you said sitting next to him,"you may want to stop ,I might actually like it," you said in a unsuspected seductive voice.
He looked at you in a weird way,"hm is that so", he said standing up.
"Yeah it is," you said still with the seductive voice.
He suddenly pinned you to the bed. With his face inches close to yours. You looked into his eyes. What you saw surprised you. It. Was. Lust. Your eyes widened.
"Why?," You asked him.
No response.
He got up and snapped out of it. He walked downstairs to his brother. you sat there thinking to yourself. You then realized. You actually did want to kiss him. You strived for it.
You like Carl Gallagher.
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Well guys this one seems better than the first Carl Gallagher story I wrote. Thanks for reading I will be updating soon maybe tomorrow. Comment your thoughts. And any requests.