24 - 12/31/17 - rants

Hey im gonna end the year with some rants that are probably important because people still dont fucking get it but idk maybe ill make another chapter about all the awesome things that happened this year but for now I wanna be salty one last time this year and i wanna be as salty as the amount of salt i eat every year. 

Heck im gonna get some shit for my opinions

maybe ill make a rant book too, idk should i?

*************

TW: RAPE, MOLESTATION MENTION

1. OK SO FIRST OFF 

SINCE THIS IS A THING 

PEDOPHILIA DOES NOT BELONG IN THE LGBT COMMUNITY!!!  

Why is this even a debate let alone an issue? 

Children cannot consent to sexual activity. Plus, there's a lot of heath shit that it's related to, like STD's and probably even some kind of post trauma anxiety. 

This shit is fucking serious like i had a couple of friends get attacked by one of those creeps and the same dude almost kidnapped one of them. 

And the "but apparently 12 yos are old enough to know they're gay" argument is fucking bullshit. 

There's a difference between being gay and a grown ass human being sexually attracted to a child. 

Don't even try to argue with me on this 

************* 

2. I feel like transwomen and LGBT people of color are super underrated like 

To my knowledge, at least one transwoman basically started the lgbt rights movement. She threw the first brick at Stonewall. And to my knowledge, this woman was a person of color. 

And in this shit society, a guy acting even remotely feminine makes them either gay or weak. Also in this shit society, some people are racist like tf 

Transwomen and LGBT people of color need more praise and respect, my smol beans. 

*************

3. I always cringe a little when someone says some shit like "y'all got gay marriage, what more do u want" "straight pride uwu where's my parade??" 

Well 
you know 

I want same sex marriage to be universally accepted but people are fucking phobic so that's not gonna happen for at least another 5-10 years. 

I want to identify and be called how I want to and not how you think I should. 

I want to be able to do shit without the fear of being attacked or killed for being trans. 

I want to not have to worry about how many people, especially in my big ass family, think that I'm an abomination. 

I want to be able to transition easily, but in order to do that i need 2 therapists to make sure that im mentally stable and i need to be 18 to start hormones, and on top of that i need like $9000 to pay for top surgery. 

the fight is far from over. 

also, maybe you don't need a parade because y'all already have basic human rights shut the hell up, Carl. 

*************