9 || Heart Attack

Evie's POV

I blinked my eyes twice and tried to process what this curly haired weirdo was telling me.

"Paris??" I repeated. "Why on earth are we going to Paris?"

Harry made a face and raised his hands up sarcastically. "Um, because it's one of the most beautiful places in the world? Gee, Evie. I have no idea."

"I'd take the offer if I were you," Niall spoke up. "I mean, he did get you a free ticket to Paris."

"Hold on," I said, lifting up a finger. "Harry, why did you buy me a ticket without asking me first?"

"I wanted to surprise you," he shrugged. "And I wanted someone to go with, and I thought you'd be the perfect person since you rarely do anything exciting in your life."

He looked at Niall and widened his eyes. "Back me up, bro."

"Why don't you want to go to Paris with your boyfriend?" Niall asked.

"He's not my boyfriend," I defensively said.

"Oh," said Niall, looking confused. "What are you doing sleeping here then?"

"It's hard to explain," I sighed.

"Yeah, because you totally won't believe her if she explains anyway," Harry snickered.

"Try me," grinned Niall.

I frowned and didn't say anything.

"She thinks we're not real people and that we're just in her dream right now," Harry blurted out.

Niall looked like he didn't believe anything Harry just said. "Are you kidding?"

I got up my seat and dragged Harry away with one hand.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Don't mind him Niall, he's being crazy."

"Oh I'm the crazy one?" laughed Harry as I pulled him to one corner.

"Be quiet!" I hissed. "I don't want any more people thinking I'm crazy."

Harry smirked and rested his right arm on the door, towering over me. "But I thought we don't exist? Our opinions shouldn't matter."

"Can you keep your voice down?" I muttered.

"Oh god. You continue to bewilder me, Ravensdale," he chuckled softly.

"You're annoying," I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know," he snickered. "Can you at least stay not mad for me for more than 24 hours? I mean, we have so much chemistry and you're wasting it. Look, Niall even thought we were a couple."

"Well, it doesn't matter because we're not," I whispered firmly.

Harry ignored the tone in my voice and leaned closer. "So... Paris? What do you say?"

"I can't just go to Paris with you," I mumbled, looking up at his green eyes that were sparkling with excitement.

"Why not?"

"Because I have a boyfriend," I shrugged.

Harry titled his head to the side and gave me a strange look. "You know what, you are the weirdest person I've met. Can you please let me explain why?"

I made a face and sighed in defeat. "Fine. Why?"

"Okay," said Harry, stepping back and lifting one finger, as if to show he was counting. "First of all, you having a boyfriend isn't a valid reason because you think I'm not real, right? So boyfriend or no boyfriend, you can totally come with me."