Synopsis

Mía's life has gone to hell. Her mom only has a part time job, they haven't paid any of their bills—most importantly their mortgage—in months, Mía has had to sacrifice her college life to help out with all these complications.... 

But everything just went completely south once the family discovered that the reason little Sofia hasn't been feeling too well was because of Cancer. Osteosarcoma to be exact, and that's when they become devastated. With precisely nada in the bank and crappy medical insurance, they don't think they could survive through this battle.

Eventually, Mía has to resort to doing jobs that are none too ethical to get them by and keep the treatments going. Although, it was working it wouldn't last for long and she knew it. However, she probably would have kept on doing them too, if it wasn't for Kostas Sarantos showing up. The infamous Greek entrepreneur.

Sadly but fortunately, the CEO of a multibillion dollar corporation is the only chance she has at saving Sofia now. Of course knowing Mía, she would take a Plan B any day before agreeing to work for him, but with such little time on the clock and the amount of money Kostas is willing to pay, what's a girl to do than suck up her pride and take it? Besides, he's the only option left to get them back on their feet.