Not Just An Employee- Part 14

*DISCLAIMER* PLEASE READ:D <3

This chapter is a bit slow, but I stress that you read it carefully. It has a lot of key points and information, especially in the beggining before the dialogue. It should clear up any little questions peopel might have, although I guarantee it'll stir up some new ones as well;) This should be an interesting, but short, chapter but I hope you enjoy it! And the next one is being written as of this moment so don't be dissapointed if this chapter is a bit slow. Thank you, enjoy <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         A million thoughts raced around in Aria’s brain. Every single thing that happened that day was stuck in her head. Finally seeing Joey after years and years of no contact from him shook her up. Not only did he unexpectedly drop out of her life two years ago, he didn’t bother to call her or visit her once in that whole period of time. Now, all of a sudden, she comes home to him and his little gang crowded around her apartment building. And it wasn’t intentional, either. He had no idea that she lived there, which means he didn’t exactly plan on seeing Aria…Still, the fact that he asked her and Ally to come and meet his girlfriend does say something about how he feels about her. After all, they’re all they have left in the family. Everyone is still alive, of course, but they put in quite an effort to avoid speaking to Joey and Aria.

                As if Aria didn’t have enough to worry about, the events with Michael and Jermaine kept replaying in her head. First, the scene in his room. The fact that her ignoring him hurt Michael actually felt kind of…nice. And when he had said that it would kill him to see Aria kiss someone else…Does this mean he actually does like her? The thought made a smile gleam across Aria’s face. She bit her lip to stop herself from looking like an idiot, although there was no one else in her apartment. She remembered how he said that he wouldn’t have kissed Aria if he really did have feelings for Maria…does that mean he has feelings for Aria? What kind of feelings…? And what exactly is the “thing” that he had with Maria. Aria groaned as she threw her head back in agony. So many unanswered questions. Based on what’s been happening, Aria is convinced that Michael likes her…Otherwise he wouldn’t have almost kissed her, right? Aria felt as if she was trying to convince herself because as much as the facts pointed towards Michael liking her, she knew deep down inside that he WAS her boss and that they just met a week ago…No one in their right mind moves that fast with a girl they met a week ago. Suddenly Aria began to frown at the thought. She exhaled in defeat as she decided to stop analyzing what happened with them. If she wanted to clear it up, she would ask Michael himself. Right now, she just wanted to get to bed…

                Then, another thing popped into her head. The incident with Jermaine and Michael. Thinking back at how angry Michael got just convinced her further that he likes her. As relieved as she was that her incident with Jermaine was no longer a covert matter, she hated the fact that she was the reason a wedge was being driven between Michael and Jermaine. He isn’t a bad guy. Sure, he might have some anger issues but he doesn’t have malicious intent… She figured she would leave it at that and wait until tomorrow to settle things with everyone. She quickly got herself ready for bed and drifted off into a deep, thought filled, sleep.

                Back at Michael’s house, it was silent. Everyone had gone to bed and was sound asleep except Michael. He laid in his bed, arms folded behind his head, and stared at the ceiling deep in thought. He had just as many questions in his head as Aria. First of all, he wondered about the guys in front of her building that day. How did Aria know them? She seemed pretty familiar with the guy that got into the car, Harold was it? And she hugged one of them…Why…? Just as Aria, Michael figured that he would just talk to Aria about it tomorrow.