Chapter 6

hey guys it Sarah. this is rosies chapter. LADS IM GOING TO ONE DIRECTION TOMORROW AND IM FREAKING OUT. AND 5SOS ARE OPENING :D anyway on with the chapter

------------------------------------

Three weeks later

 -Harry's pov-

   "I drive all night to keep warm, and time is frozen." I sing in my car, while I head to management's office. I had just dropped off Danielle at her job. When management called.

  "Harry let's go." Paul sighed frustrated, and annoyed.

  "What's going on?" I ask him, concerned and now nervous.

  "You're not going to like it." Paul states glumly.

  Before I could reply, I was pushed inside. As soon as I looked around I regretted it. They had photos of Danielle and I, and Sarah and Louis?... Oh shit the photo from this morning.

   "What's going on." I hissed, already pissed.

  "Harry please have a seat." When of the men asked me, already sounding pissed at me.

"What's this about?" I asked again, now agitated. But before they could continue, Louis and Sarah came in. 

 "Gingerbread!"Sarah exclaims not caring, about the people in front of her. In the past few days, Sarah has become more open. Especially dealing with management 

  "So What's the sitch?" Sarah asked trying not to laugh, but failing as she let out a snicker. 

  "You." One of the guys spoke, angrily standing up. 

"I smacked you in the face with pie, didn't I?" Sarah questioned laughing

"Yes and I've- We've had enough of you. You will follow are rules, or leave the boys alone... FOREVER!" The man threatened 

"Says who?" Sarah hissed

"We did."  Everyone stood up, they were all pretty pissed off, and Sarah knew it. 

"You can't control her." I told them finally, finding my voice. Sarah was fuming by

now, she's had to deal with people like that  for how long, and we all knew she was going to blow up sooner or later.

 Right before anyone could, make their move Sarah was out the door. But of course Management didn't know when to stop. Thinking they could control her, or at least stop her from leaving, the building they sent Paul after her.

 "Hey Lou, do you know what's going on?" I asked still confused, and by how pale Louis' face was i knew he knew something.  "Well you see, Sarah's dad called." Louis starts explaining.

  "What?!?" I snapped, my voice sounded harsh and rude. But I didn't correct it, Sarah's dad called?

 "He said either they paid him more, or he get's Sarah back. He never actually signed a contract Harry. He just got paid. But the thing is Management was all in control of this, not Uncle Si. Management screwed up." Louis explains, as soon as management had left the room.

  "What's Management going to do?" I asked him dreading the answer.

 "Either get Sarah under their control, or get rid of her... Maybe for good." Louis answers me, Sarah and him have really connected, and it's sad seeing him like this.

    -Sarah's pov-

   Wiping my tears as I drive, my phone starts going off. Looking at the caller ID, I see it's Louis.

  "Hi." I sniffle trying to hide, the fact I was crying. But I knew I had failed, as soon as I spoke.

  "Sarah, what's wrong? Where are you? Are you crying? Sarah what's going on?" Louis shoots questions through the phone, rattling me up.

  I quickly pull over, and park. Running my hand through my hair, I sighed.

  "Louis...." I start, to tell him I can't do it. But I'm not able to.

"Sarah. Please please don't." Louis whispers his voice broken. Causing fresh tears to roll down my check.

  "Louis I don't know what to do." I sob, gasping here and there.

  "Sarah calm down k. It's going to be okay. Will deal with your dad. You'll be fine." Louis rushes out, taking a breath he finishes. "Will be fine." I could practically hear his smile.

  "Promise." I smiled, hope rising in my chest.

  "Promise." Louis cheered. 

"Meet me at the beach." I tell Louis smiling.

  "Be there in fifteen." Louis remarks hanging up.

  Getting out of my car, I head to the beach.

  "Sarah is it true that, Zayn is cheating?" The paps start yelling at me.

  "Sarah is Harry actually using the band!" One guy yells

  "Sarah Sarah!" Everyone was yelling at me, I couldn't breath. I felt like someone "Leave her alone!" I heard someone yell, I think it was Harry?

  "Back up she can't breath!" Zayn barked, they were getting closer.

  "Don't touch her!" Louis snapped

  "Louis come on." Liam tried to calm Louis.  By now I was on the ground, holding scratching at my throat, tears rolling down my face.

  "Move! Back up!" Niall demands everyone, before picking me up. I start fighting against him, feeling like he was suffocating me.

-----------------------------------

Hi guys it's Rosie! If you'd like to follow and read my books. My accounts anonymouser. Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. Have a good day beauties.